No engine oil or filter available from the dealer I bought a new Boomer 55 from

/ No engine oil or filter available from the dealer I bought a new Boomer 55 from #11  
If you have a local NAPA stop and talk to the guys and see what they can do. They stocked the oil filter for my Yanmar grey and can get pretty much any filter next day.

/ No engine oil or filter available from the dealer I bought a new Boomer 55 from #12  
In North Carolina the 0w40 full syn is probably less critical than up North for winter starting. If you can't find 0w40 the 5w40 full synthetic diesel oil would probably be okay in your region. Purpose of 0w40 is faster oil circulation to turbo oil feed to protect the bearings on cold start. When it's below zero up here ls and Boomer's had a high turbo failure rate with factory fill 10w30 non syn oil. Factory fix was PCM reburn to limit rpms on cold start until oil temp was warmer and switch oil to 0w40 full synthetic for faster cold flow.

/ No engine oil or filter available from the dealer I bought a new Boomer 55 from #13  
Well when Ford actually sold tractor, the selection was a lot smaller and they used a common engine in a lot of models……...

My first ford was a 1975 sedan with small block V8. The next was a 79 Lincoln Town Coupe with a big block v8. My first F150 was a 1989 with a fuel injected in-line 6. And my first tractor was a 1972 vintage 3 cylinder Ford with an updraft carburetor. All four engines used the same Motorcraft FL1A oil filter. You could literally buy a filter for them anyplace that sold an oil filter.

/ No engine oil or filter available from the dealer I bought a new Boomer 55 from #14  
Well when Ford actually sold tractor, the selection was a lot smaller and they used a common engine in a lot of models. Now, everyone demands a different tractor engine transmission combination. On top of that, engines are made to a tighter tolerance now so filters become more specific. Go to your GM dealer and ask for a filter for your 1975 Chevrolet and they will look at you like you are a nut.
Seem to use the same AC Delco filter on the V8 350 5.7 for decades...

/ No engine oil or filter available from the dealer I bought a new Boomer 55 from
Get the numbers and look online. For my last oil change on the 2025R, I just ordered an oil filter online.
As I stated I ordered them online, the complete filter package. They should be her in a few days but my beef was the dealer did not even sell the factory reccomended engine oil that the manual said and this is a new tractor and that they could not tell me for sure if they had a filter in stock.

/ No engine oil or filter available from the dealer I bought a new Boomer 55 from #16  
My new Boomer just hit 50 hours so I call the dealer to see if they have the 4 filters and the correct oil for it before I make a trip there. Surely to goodness they do but I call just to make sure. The owners manual says use Ambra 0W-40 oil. The parts guy says they don't have and have NEVER had 0W-40 oil and they use 15W-40 and that Ambra oil isn't available any more it's called something else. So then I ask him if they have an engine oil filter for it and after 5 minutes of typing on the computer he says that he don't know if they have a engine oil filter there or not but they can order one. I didn't dare ask about the 2 hydro and fuel filters because I just don't have the time to wait. I just ordered them on eBay from the dealer that makes up the filter packages for your particular tractor. When I started with Ford tractors in the 1960's they had a wire bin setting in the middle of the floor full of oil filters that fit any tractor they sold and there was no computer to have to look up the number. Any Ford car filter made from 1958 up would work on your tractor too. Now we have become civilized to the point that the dealer you purchased the tractor new from can't even sell you the engine oil or filter for it. What's the factory rep gonna say when you have an issue and he asks you what kind of oil you run and you have to tell him the dealer don't have the oil that supposed to go in it. I give up!
Ran into same issue on ambra oil, discontinued. Ended up with Shell T6 0-40w from advance auto. Any Tracy with turbo LS or Boomer need 0-40w for northern corridor states that get real cold. If you search on site you will see new Holland specified 0w-40 for tractors with Turbo in colder climates. Unless you live below mason- Dixon line you need to run thinner weight Oil in a diesel using a turbo.

/ No engine oil or filter available from the dealer I bought a new Boomer 55 from #17  
LOTS of turbo VW diesels running around with 5w30 Castrol.

/ No engine oil or filter available from the dealer I bought a new Boomer 55 from #18  
My 94 dodge turbo has been running 10w30 for 27 years and 345,000 miles. I never knew i needed thinner oil.

/ No engine oil or filter available from the dealer I bought a new Boomer 55 from #19  
When I bought my used New Holland 575E one of the first things I had to do was rebuild a stabilizer cylinder. I called the nearest NH dealer that was almost 100 miles away. They had the kit so I went there and bought it and asked for the correct hydraulic fluid. Didn't pay much attention to the buckets but got a funny feeling as I was almost home so I stopped and read the sides. It was plain ol 303 fluid, not the 134D the manual said was needed. It would have been more trouble than it was worth to drive all the way back to return it so I just sold it on CL for a loss to get rid of it.

That's when I learned that the Travelers Premium from Tractor Supply says it's compatible for 134D. Been using it in everything since.

To add insult to injury the cylinder kit wasn't completely correct. Everything I've done on it since then has been a challenge and learning experience. They made changes to cylinders along the way and didn't make any of the kits backwards compatible or any easy way to figure out what you might have inside one. The last one I did I bought 3 possible kits so I would have it covered. Ended up having to special order a piston and also had to source a wiper seal by size. Not one of the three kits had a wiper seal that fit my cylinder.

That dealer is out of business. Ain't no way I would buy a NEW NEW HOLLAND!

/ No engine oil or filter available from the dealer I bought a new Boomer 55 from
My new Boomer just hit 50 hours so I call the dealer to see if they have the 4 filters and the correct oil for it before I make a trip there. Surely to goodness they do but I call just to make sure. The owners manual says use Ambra 0W-40 oil. The parts guy says they don't have and have NEVER had 0W-40 oil and they use 15W-40 and that Ambra oil isn't available any more it's called something else. So then I ask him if they have an engine oil filter for it and after 5 minutes of typing on the computer he says that he don't know if they have a engine oil filter there or not but they can order one. I didn't dare ask about the 2 hydro and fuel filters because I just don't have the time to wait. I just ordered them on eBay from the dealer that makes up the filter packages for your particular tractor. When I started with Ford tractors in the 1960's they had a wire bin setting in the middle of the floor full of oil filters that fit any tractor they sold and there was no computer to have to look up the number. Any Ford car filter made from 1958 up would work on your tractor too. Now we have become civilized to the point that the dealer you purchased the tractor new from can't even sell you the engine oil or filter for it. What's the factory rep gonna say when you have an issue and he asks you what kind of oil you run and you have to tell him the dealer don't have the oil that supposed to go in it. I give up!