No Loader

/ No Loader
Ferling, the house is going to be metal. Think Barndominium

Seatosummit, I've installed several FEL's. I just don't want to!👍😁

I've looked into some mastication services. Got 3 quotes. $10k-$12k and they can have it done in 5 days. Can be scheduled for after the first good rain. I may just have to do that.

/ No Loader #32  
My guess is the dealer knew it. Just wanted the sale. Soooo, how much is he giving you for your inconvenience?

/ No Loader #34  
I took delivery of my new Kubota several weeks ago. Though the FEL was part of the package, it was not yet in the dealer's hands. As of last week it was on a truck, headed our way...hoping for next week.

/ No Loader
Update: The dealer contacted me yesterday at about 10am saying the loader was arriving at the dealer as we speak! When it gets installed, they will be adding a 3rd function and 2 more rear hydraulic remotes. I have a choice of the type of rear remotes. I now have one with an open detent. What type should I use for the other 2? I think Ill start a new thread for that question.

/ No Loader #36  
I found a Kubota dealer in Miss. That has 4 of them on the lot for $600 less than quoted by my dealer. I live in Ca. They said they could sell it to me and ship it for just a little more than buying it from my dealer. My dealer said sure, when it gets here we'll install it for $1500 or you can wait until yours gets here and we'll install it for free. So, I can have it in 30 days for about $2000 more or, I can wait 60 days and hope it acctualy shows up.

Install it yourself it’s not that hard

/ No Loader
I've installed several over the years. Its not hard but, this new one has install included in the price. They are also going to put on a 3rd function and 2 more rear remotes at the same time.

/ No Loader #39  
Update: The dealer contacted me yesterday at about 10am saying the loader was arriving at the dealer as we speak! When it gets installed, they will be adding a 3rd function and 2 more rear hydraulic remotes. I have a choice of the type of rear remotes. I now have one with an open detent. What type should I use for the other 2? I think Ill start a new thread for that question.
The rear remotes will depend on your intended use but I went with 1 standard double acting and 2 with float when I added mine. I only have 1 attachment now that can use the float function but who knows what the future holds!

/ No Loader #40  
"My guess is few on this forum have the mind set about wanting leisure and pleasure for we find our leisure/pleasure in accomplishing things - getting things done - doing hard work that takes sweat and often ends up in body pain."

Nicely said.