No NX4510 around?

/ No NX4510 around? #11  
Hawk3145 - I, too, recommend MIE as a first-rate business to deal with.

If you do end up deciding on an NX, I suggest you also ask the dealer to install three rear remote valve sets, rather than just two as you have in mind. It will cost less to do it now, and you can then dedicate the first two sets to a hydraulic top 'n tilt system. That will leave the third set free for other purposes later (e.g. a hydraulic offset cylinder for a rear blade, as I do, or a hydraulic log splitter). You can't do it on the DK10 series due to the way the OEM valves are set up.

BTW, MIE builds nice top 'n tilt setups for the Kiotis at reasonable prices and quick turnaround. For the NX and DK10 series, a double-piloted check valve comes standard on their top link cylinder, and as an option on the side link cylinder.

Note: The last I checked, North America Kioti lists only two rear remotes as options for the NX series. However, you can add a third set just by ordering a second No. 2 remote kit, which includes the valve body and cable kit. The third valve body bolts right up to the first two. It just requires slightly longer, hardened bolts, 8.8 or better, long enough to extend through all three valve bodies. Those are available at Fastenall, etc. TBN member MinnesotaEric was the first to figure all this out, five years ago!

/ No NX4510 around?
Well I went to MIE and they were really nice and knowledgeable. I did get quotes for the NX4510 and DK4710se. What I had them price out was tractor with loader 2 sets of remotes,hydraulic top link, 3rd function, loaded tires, rear wiper, 60" grapple and a set of pallet forks. Unfortunately they were $1305 more expensive out the door pricing on the DK and $1722 more than Van Paemel equally equipped out the door pricing. I can get a NX5010 from Van Paemel for $692 more than the quoted price of 4510 from Michigan Iron Equipment so that seems like a good deal for 5 more hp. Just wanted to keep everyone that posted up to speed as I appreciate the feedback!

/ No NX4510 around? #13  
Well I went to MIE and they were really nice and knowledgeable. I did get quotes for the NX4510 and DK4710se. What I had them price out was tractor with loader 2 sets of remotes,hydraulic top link, 3rd function, loaded tires, rear wiper, 60" grapple and a set of pallet forks. Unfortunately they were $1305 more expensive out the door pricing on the DK and $1722 more than Van Paemel equally equipped out the door pricing. I can get a NX5010 from Van Paemel for $692 more than the quoted price of 4510 from Michigan Iron Equipment so that seems like a good deal for 5 more hp. Just wanted to keep everyone that posted up to speed as I appreciate the feedback!
I would let MIE know the price difference to see if they can match it.I have dealt with both establishments my choice is MIE..

/ No NX4510 around?
Well I ended up dealing with a Kioti reginal rep and was offered the 5010 for $100 more than the 4510 through Van Paemel. MIE indirectly helped me out with that price.because they stated the "NX4510 were sold" and could / would not trade. I'm not mad at them but Van Paemel is alot closer to house and on the way to/from the cottage where it will kept. So hopefully I wont need any service but if I do I'm not going out of my way for warranty work. I heard all good things about MIE but they were much more expensive in everything including implements. But indirectly I love MIE because I was buying a LS XR until I was offered this deal. I was ready to.buy from MIE until I seen their prices So deposit is made and should take delivery in the next 2 weeks once the new NX5010 arrives from texas. I cant wait!

/ No NX4510 around? #15  
Well I ended up dealing with a Kioti reginal rep and was offered the 5010 for $100 more than the 4510 through Van Paemel. MIE indirectly helped me out with that price.because they stated the "NX4510 were sold" and could / would not trade. I'm not mad at them but Van Paemel is alot closer to house and on the way to/from the cottage where it will kept. So hopefully I wont need any service but if I do I'm not going out of my way for warranty work. I heard all good things about MIE but they were much more expensive in everything including implements. But indirectly I love MIE because I was buying a LS XR until I was offered this deal. I was ready to.buy from MIE until I seen their prices So deposit is made and should take delivery in the next 2 weeks once the new NX5010 arrives from texas. I cant wait!

Good choice. I have the NX4510 with cab for a year now. Very happy. They had a 5010 on lot, but was 3k more. Wish I had gone with a little more hp. You will be happy with the purchase. I had a blend kit installed on mine on warranty so I could run the A/C in the winter and still have it blow hot air. It would not do that from the factory. Makes a big difference in the winter with fogging windows. I quickly used the 2 remotes, and wished I had a third. Future purchase I guess. Have fun with the new toy.

/ No NX4510 around? #16  

Looks like everything worked out for the best. Glad we were able to help this get done.

Welcome to the pack !!!!

/ No NX4510 around? #17  

Congratulations on the new tractor! That sounds like a very good deal, and quite unusual. There isn't a lot of profit for the Kioti dealers on new tractors. To succeed in the long term, they have to have a good business model and operate efficiently. Sounds like you hit the perfect storm of circumstances. :thumbsup:
Of course, you may also have spoiled the expectations of future TBN shoppers looking at new NXs. :laughing: I think Kioti Dave's experience on price spread between the NX4510HST cab and NX5010HST cab is more typical!

BTW, regarding the issue of not being able to run the A/C and heat simultaneously, I think that must have been a problem with a particular production run of components of the blend system. My 2014 NX4510HST cab has never had that problem. Yep, you definitely want to run the A/C with the heat.

Keep us posted on how you like your new tractor.

/ No NX4510 around?
I’m sorry, after reading my post I would like to clarify. The 5010 was $1757 more tractor only, than the quote I got for the 4510. Where the difference came in was all the add on’s (dual remotes, 3rd function, rear wiper, loaded tires, hydraulic top link, delivery, grapple and pallet forks). And the total price difference was $136 more for the 5010 “out the door package deal”, than quoted for equally equipped 4510. I sure wish I had it now to move some of this snow out of the way!

/ No NX4510 around? #19  
BTW, regarding the issue of not being able to run the A/C and heat simultaneously, I think that must have been a problem with a particular production run of components of the blend system. My 2014 NX4510HST cab has never had that problem. Yep, you definitely want to run the A/C with the heat.

This was an issue on certain 2016 and 2017 NX series cabs. I had my 5510 updated with this fix and all is good now.

/ No NX4510 around? #20  
I知 sorry, after reading my post I would like to clarify. The 5010 was $1757 more tractor only, than the quote I got for the 4510. Where the difference came in was all the add on痴 (dual remotes, 3rd function, rear wiper, loaded tires, hydraulic top link, delivery, grapple and pallet forks). And the total price difference was $136 more for the 5010 登ut the door package deal? than quoted for equally equipped 4510. I sure wish I had it now to move some of this snow out of the way!

Thanks for the clarification! Sounds like a nice package.

BTW, with all that money you've saved, and since the tractor's on order, there's still time to add that second No. 2 remote kit, to give you three rear remotes. :)

Then, when you go to move all that snow next time, you'll be able to add a hydraulic offset cylinder to your rear blade, if it has an offset feature (e.g., a Woods HBL84-2). But most importantly, you won't be forever glancing over at that empty slot for the third remote lever on your right-hand console and muttering: "Wudda, cudda, shudda". :laughing: Your dealer can probably do it for about $200 at the same time he's installing the first two. Just sayin'. ;)