No Rotella T6

/ No Rotella T6 #11  
I noticed the lack of oil in the North East of New York more than a month ago!

/ No Rotella T6 #12  
I try to stay at least one oil change ahead of the game. Always oil and filters for next one. Not sure why the habit, but may be wise in the next year or two to stay ahead. We don't realize how fragile our supply chain is. Hope it all gets caught up soon.

/ No Rotella T6 #13  
My Wally World has been out of T6 for awhile. I got it at Menards for the last oil change on my RTV X1120

/ No Rotella T6 #16  
No, it's coming your way if it isn't there already.
There’s no T6 here, either.
I had to buy T4 in 5 gallon pails.
Walmart, NAPA, Auto Zone and Lowe’s all out of almost all Shell diesel oil.

/ No Rotella T6 #18  
There is something strange happening with Rotella T6. I just checked Amazon and people are selling it in a box of 3 gallons for $165!!!! Yet, Mobile 1 diesel synthetic is only selling for $32/gallon. In October, I bought T6 at Walmart for $24/gallon.

/ No Rotella T6 #19  
No Rotella at the Canadian Tire in my part of Soviet Canukistan either. I haven't checked my class 8 truck dealer, because I have several gallons at home here so I'm good for a while yet. I didn't notice if other brands were out of stock. I only noticed Rotella because someone was asking a store worker why there was none.

/ No Rotella T6 #20  
Asked our oil supplier at work about T6, he said no problem for drums...pails, gallons and quarts are not available from shell for most products right now.