No Rotella T6

/ No Rotella T6 #1  

devildog1

Veteran Member
Tractor
Grand L 3540 HST-3, R4's
Hey all,
Stopped by my Kubota dealer yesterday to buy a few oil filters and seal washers to change oil in my 3540. I was also looking to purchase a container of T6 to top off my supply, no dice. Went to TSC, Napa, 2 huge tractor dealers no one has T6! Napa say they have none on East coast, What?

DevilDog

/ No Rotella T6 #5  
Local Walmart has been unable to get ANY of the Rotella oil for several months now. Shelves are empty. They had some of the Delo oil but I noticed about a month ago they were out of it also. Sure glad I stocked up last year!

/ No Rotella T6 #7  
NAPA often has it when others don't. Failing that, there's always Amazon.

I use one of three in my diesels; T6, M1, or Valvoline Syn 5w40.

I tried some Delvac, didn't like it. Too thin. Never tried Delo.

There's not a lot of difference in most of them

/ No Rotella T6 #9  
In reality, Delo is just as good.
I bought the last six gallons of those from a major retailer last week and wanted seven or two five gal jugs, they didn't know when more was coming. They also only had one of the two fuel filters for my 250 which I thought was odd since they usually come as a pair. Also no idea when they'd get more. This is getting old:censored:

Luckily a few years back I started buying my next oil changes well in advance, but I am coming up on needing those fuel filters and I don't have them...one more stupid thing to start storing in advance I guess.