Non Traditional Projects (What have you done with your tractor?)

/ Non Traditional Projects (What have you done with your tractor?) #11  
ophidiophobia: extreme fear of snakes. only extermination for me would be around immediate compound, but only of venomous snakes. respectfully,

Last edited:
   / Non Traditional Projects (What have you done with your tractor?) #12  
Used the 9' lift on the FEL to put boxes and the like in storage in our garage loft. Wife rode the bucket down. (I know, not the safest thing, but it was new).

/ Non Traditional Projects (What have you done with your tractor?) #13  
sounds like a case of ophidiophobia to me. only exception for me would be around immediate compound, but only of venomous snakes. respectfully,
I have a rule about snakes. The five or so tended acres around the house are MINE! The other 93 acres are Yours. I can visit your space since technically I own it but the reverse doesn’t apply to you.
The local hardware store pays cash for rattlesnake skins.

/ Non Traditional Projects (What have you done with your tractor?) #14  
not intending to impose my belief system on anyone. just voicing an opinion in the forum like anyone else
now the Burmese Python & feral hogs? take em out. best regards

Last edited:
   / Non Traditional Projects (What have you done with your tractor?) #15  
Used my grapple as a vise to cut a 12" plate with a sawz-all. Don't ask - all I can say is that I was desperate and didn't know any better.

BeforeCut.JPG

AfterCutSm.JPG

gg

/ Non Traditional Projects (What have you done with your tractor?) #17  
Does using the backhoe to R and R the truck engine count?

/ Non Traditional Projects (What have you done with your tractor?) #19  
I mounted a deck box to a pallet and use it to store my shooting gear. I use the tractor & forks to haul it down to the range. I put casters on the pallet to be able to roll it around in the barn. It's also a convenient place to store the forks when not in use. Makes it easy to roll up to the tractor to re attach.

I also made a portable work bench out of another pallet by bolting on a vice and a toolbox. I move it around with the forks to wherever it's needed.