Not a good start

/ Not a good start #11  
Sometimes the buzzing may be metal hydraulic lines vibrating against something.

/ Not a good start
Rscotty, Stil makes the noise without the 4 and 1 attached and still makes it when the backhoe is unattached. Something internal. When they had the tech at my house they checked everthying. Three point hitch arms up and down, a hydraulic speed wheel thing underneath the seat they checked. Did pressure test. Man was I let down. I came from a kubota l6060 hst and I felt the yanmar was light years head of it. Fit and finish was incredible. Its the only machine ive ever had
that you could hear the difference shutting the door in the cab. And the controls where buttery smooth. Loader and backhoe where also buttery smooth. Its Hard to explain until you experience it yourself.But something within the machine was making the loader to make buzzing noises when using it. Almost seemed like a valve or something was staying open and not fully closing. I asked the dealer to keep me in the Loop after they get it back. I'm curious what it was. From what I was told its going back to Yanmar to be evaluated by them to figure out what was going on.

/ Not a good start
The noise Was Heard from the passanger side front windsheild to the passanger side back windsheild underneath the machine. When you would put the loader up you would hear it. When you stopped the loader it would get louder. If you tapped the loader stick it would go away, but then when you would bring the loader back down it whistle tell it was at the bottom. Once loader was down on the ground the whistling would stop and the constant humming noise would start. Also the steering had feed back in it when using it. Almost like had air in the lines but that was also checked

/ Not a good start #14  
Sometimes the buzzing may be metal hydraulic lines vibrating against something.
Sure. It might be. A hydraulic relief valve "buzzes" because the internal metal parts are moving against each other.
The noise Was Heard from the passanger side front windsheild to the passanger side back windsheild underneath the machine. When you would put the loader up you would hear it. When you stopped the loader it would get louder. If you tapped the loader stick it would go away, but then when you would bring the loader back down it whistle tell it was at the bottom. Once loader was down on the ground the whistling would stop and the constant humming noise would start. Also the steering had feed back in it when using it. Almost like had air in the lines but that was also checked
Thanks for the info.Wish I had been there. Diagnosing mechanical things is my favorite part of doing hobby mechanics. Let me know what they find out.

The thing that bothers me is that the dealer - and others - must have heard the noise when they were preparing, adjusting, and making the tractor ready for the owner.... Did they say anything about that?

So are you still staying with the YT359? It's nice to hear that Yanmar's quality is still up there.... in spite of this problem.
rScotty

/ Not a good start
So yanmar has a list of stuff that need to be gone over. I guess after they install the third function kit they do pressure test. On the check list sheet the pressure test was good. From there it has it getting loaded on to the trailer to ship to my house. Yes im sticking with them. Should have the machine swapped out this week

/ Not a good start
I dont think the dealer new anything. The only reason i say they that because they are 12 hours away from me and thats a pretty big risk for them to take. Only thing that does have me scratching my head, is the dealer said on the sheet that follows the tractor they have it listed at like 0.9 hours on the machine. When I recieved the machine it had alittle over 2.5 hours on it. I put about hour on when I called them

/ Not a good start #17  
I dont think the dealer new anything. The only reason i say they that because they are 12 hours away from me and thats a pretty big risk for them to take. Only thing that does have me scratching my head, is the dealer said on the sheet that follows the tractor they have it listed at like 0.9 hours on the machine. When I recieved the machine it had alittle over 2.5 hours on it. I put about hour on when I called them
12 hours away?? You didn’t find a dealer closer that would make the deal?
0.9 was recorded before or after testing? A difference of 0.6 hours could probably be accounted for in trailer loading/unloading time.

/ Not a good start
No dealer had one instock at the time. I think they said it left the shop at 0.9 .

/ Not a good start #19  
So did you ever get this sorted out with Yanmar and your dealer? What was the cause?

/ Not a good start
So dealer ended up swapping out the machine. Unfortunately the second machine was doing the same thing. At this point I was very frustrated but luckily when I contacted the dealer the engineers from Japan were already at his dealership for some kind of conference. After they got the first machine back they started going over it they immediately found the problem and realize they were going to have to come up with a fix. It has something to do with some kind of spacer. I was very grateful that they found it cuz I was starting to think they were just thinking I was crazy. At this point I'm just waiting for them ,they are sending somebody out to my house to fix it. Yanmar was really nice and they were very appreciative that I kinda help them find an issue. After the fix i will get back to everybody