Not going into gear

/ Not going into gear #1  

Peteycrete

Tractor
Yanmar 4220D
I replaced a dead head Hydraulic pump, new Hydraulic filter, new oil, checked and cleaned the screen. I have good movement with the loader, the PTO, and the 3 point. But I can not get it to engage into a drive gear. The shifter on the tree as well as the shifter in between my legs both move as they did before the Hydraulic pump dead headed, but it will not move once put into gear. I have tried all combinations of gearing options as well.

The neutral works when running the PTO. It stops when I push the clutch in.

/ Not going into gear #2  
Sounds Hydraulic. Leaking Regulator Gasket, Clogged Screen on the Valve Body?. Not the Pickup screen from the Pan Etc. There is a Shifter Spring on the shifter I look at? Unusual model on here. Fredricks shows the Reg. Gasket TCG-4310 If the shifter is in good shape I'd be looking at the Hyd. Valve body. TRANSMISSION: Yanmar Tractor Parts

/ Not going into gear #5  
I replied on the other site , one more thing could be the pressure relief spring for the power shift. it accesable from the outside of the trans.

/ Not going into gear #6  
Peteycrete, I have replied to you on Hoye and also your email. Are you not getting my responses or just don't see anything to reply too?

/ Not going into gear #7  
@Peteycrete
rScotty on the YTOG answered with some great details for you to look into.

/ Not going into gear #8  

Product Description​

•••••
TRANS SHIFTER SPRING _
GOES BELOW SHIFT LEVER PLATE TO MAINTAIN TENSION ON PLASTIC SHIFT LEVER BALL.

TSS-2717

Broke it when the Pump went out. Trying to jam it in gear.