NW Fair in Lynden, WA

/ NW Fair in Lynden, WA
Youre welcome...a lot of those guys in the modifieds/implants were from OR. Most all the competitors were headed there for another pull.

/ NW Fair in Lynden, WA #22  
Those draft horses are strong and great looking animals. We go to almost all County Fairs and State Fair every year.
Looked at some of your pics again....they are excellent pics.

/ NW Fair in Lynden, WA
If you ever get over to New England in the fall when the fairs are going on you should take some time for the horse and ox pulls. At my local fair (Deerfield, NH) they run 3 or 4 weight classes for the horses and oxen plus have 3 horse teams and unlimited (weight class) for both horse and oxen. The action is VERY good! My little son and I could watch all day long! How does it work in OR and which fairs would have the best pulling? I wouldnt mind travelling a bit to watch.

Thanx for the kind words about the pics! My wife is the talented one and took all of the horse pics. Im to blame for the tractor pics...sorry about that.

/ NW Fair in Lynden, WA #24  
Hey I enjoyed both the horses and the tractors in your pics.
When we go to the Fair we usually just watch some horse events, farm animal competitions, and eat some Fair food. The only time I saw "pulling" was in a draft horse show.