NX Pricing questions

/ NX Pricing questions #1  

zeroforhire

Tractor
looking
Here is my latest offer from my local dealer. Jordan sales and service in Post Falls, ID. Is it worth trying to find another dealer online that can beat it and use that price for leverage?

prices are with the 0 percent financing
NX5010 HST cab
KL6010 Loader
Bucket hooks
Tire Fill
3rd function
2nd remote

$45,087.10 after tax

NX6010 HST cab
same options as above
$48,913.70 after tax

Are these good prices?

Last edited:
   / NX Pricing questions
Anyone?

/ NX Pricing questions #3  
Seems outrageously high, even with a cab, which you didn't mention.

/ NX Pricing questions
Seems outrageously high, even with a cab, which you didn't mention.

Yeah. That is what I thought too. Yes... this includes a cab. What can I do?

/ NX Pricing questions #5  
Go elsewhere? Those are absurd prices IMO.

My NX5010HST ROPS was 30K last fall. Had 3rd function, 2 rear remotes, rear tires filled, all the filters & fluids to do my 50 hour service, no implements etc.

However, if I had to choose between the (2) you listed, I'd definitely go with the 6010 for a mere 3k more. But I'd tell them to put the 3rd rear remote since you're getting a cabbed tractor. No reason to not spend the 250$ to get it.

/ NX Pricing questions #6  
Don't be afraid to look further out , like maybe up to 50-80 miles out....

at least to get a sanity check....seems a tad high even with a cab.......

not knowing you needs out there, for the small diff I'd go next size up and have the power even if not needed, at the time....

/ NX Pricing questions
Do peoeple buy tractors from out of state and have them shipped in? Or, is that not worth it generally due to shipping cost? Sorry for all the questions... I am new to this.

/ NX Pricing questions #8  
Do peoeple buy tractors from out of state and have them shipped in? Or, is that not worth it generally due to shipping cost? Sorry for all the questions... I am new to this.

Yes, plenty of people buy tractors out of state and have them shipped in. Especially if they have no intentions of having a dealer/shop do any work on them.

/ NX Pricing questions #10  
I have a NX4510H Open Station on order with Jordan Sales right now. Been waiting 4 weeks and still no delivery date. So be aware that you may wait awhile for your new tractor to show up. Not really an issue for me right now as we move into "mud season" in the Panhandle and it will be a few weeks before I really want to get out there in the mess.

Jordan is about 45 minutes away from me. The next closest dealers are in Chewelah, WA, Moscow, ID and up near Kalispell, MT. All of these are a bit more of a drive. They are all Kioti 5 Paw Dealers, meaning they are at the top of the pack. The Chewelah dealer has a good reputation as well, but if I bought there the trailer would cost more as Washington's sales tax is higher than Idaho's.

When I was looking, Jordan Sales had the best price locally. This is my first tractor purchase as well and establishing a relationship with a dealer was a consideration.

When I was looking at my tractor I did the math for the different financing options Kioti was offering and the 0% financing actually ended up costing the most overall. I went with the 2.99%, qualified for the cash-back incentives, and I'll just set up auto payments each month. I intend to pay it off early, saving on the finance charge, but still reaping the benefit of the cash-back.

HTH