NX55 HST Jerky Transmission at Low Speed

/ NX55 HST Jerky Transmission at Low Speed #21  
Did this MANDATORY service bulletin fix the surging HST issue. Im looking at an NX4510 now, and I need to know if I should avoid this model.

/ NX55 HST Jerky Transmission at Low Speed
Did this MANDATORY service bulletin fix the surging HST issue. Im looking at an NX4510 now, and I need to know if I should avoid this model.
I'm waiting until after the new year to get my NX in the shop.

/ NX55 HST Jerky Transmission at Low Speed
Has the issue been bad?
I only experienced surging (at low speed or creeping) when using the PTO stump grinder or after a long hot day of mowing on hillsides.

/ NX55 HST Jerky Transmission at Low Speed #25  
My NX has been flawless. Apparently, even before the update, only a few machines had the issue. So there’s no way to know if mine would have been affected had the ‘fix’ not been implemented. I’d be more worried about a recent used unit that hadn’t been updated. I’m impressed with the tractor and how responsive my dealer is. Enough so, that I recently bought new pallet forks the kioti grapple from them.

/ NX55 HST Jerky Transmission at Low Speed #26  
My 2014 tractor has it bad. And yes, I would avoid this model.

/ NX55 HST Jerky Transmission at Low Speed #28  
So the mandatory update did not resolve it?!
What mandatory update? The one for 2019 and newer machines? My machine is a 2014 with 800 hours and is out of warranty, and I have no dealer.

/ NX55 HST Jerky Transmission at Low Speed #29  
What mandatory update? The one for 2019 and newer machines? My machine is a 2014 with 800 hours and is out of warranty, and I have no dealer.
It was a recall. Not warranty issue

/ NX55 HST Jerky Transmission at Low Speed #30  
It was a recall. Not warranty issue
I never received a recall notice. Insofar as I know, the heresy is that the issue is an electronic control valve that changes the direction of travel which can only be fixed by splitting the tractor in half to access it and replace it.