NX6010 suction side hydro leak

/ NX6010 suction side hydro leak #191  
I think my analysis and troubleshooting are going to to be put off a few days. Supposed to be like 104 degrees (F) here today, with a heat index of 110+. :fire::fire::fire:

/ NX6010 suction side hydro leak #192  
After 2 1/2 years is there any update/conclusion?

/ NX6010 suction side hydro leak
If that was to me, yes, it's finally resolved.

The first problem was the filter housing. Kioti apparently had a few bad castings, it looked fine, but the insisted we replace it before they'd send a new pump (which is what my dealer and I both thought it was). Well, wouldn't you know, that was the end of the problem!

I did have this issue come back some time later, this time it was my fault, I must have hit something that jostled the connection to the filter housing. So, 15 gallons of hydro fluid out, once again. Changed out the o-rings and seals on both the inlet and outlet (to the filter). I also used a hydraulic gasket maker this time that's rubberized, hopefully that'll let me survive a bump to the pipes again. I really need to have a skid plate welded up, the "problem area" is also one of the lowest things on the tractor and is designed in a way that's easy to snag if you go into the woods.

If you're getting bubbles or jerky movements, for sure, the first place to look is that suction side filter assembly. Clearly a weak point in the tractor design.

/ NX6010 suction side hydro leak #194  
If that was to me, yes, it's finally resolved.

The first problem was the filter housing. Kioti apparently had a few bad castings, it looked fine, but the insisted we replace it before they'd send a new pump (which is what my dealer and I both thought it was). Well, wouldn't you know, that was the end of the problem!

I did have this issue come back some time later, this time it was my fault, I must have hit something that jostled the connection to the filter housing. So, 15 gallons of hydro fluid out, once again. Changed out the o-rings and seals on both the inlet and outlet (to the filter). I also used a hydraulic gasket maker this time that's rubberized, hopefully that'll let me survive a bump to the pipes again. I really need to have a skid plate welded up, the "problem area" is also one of the lowest things on the tractor and is designed in a way that's easy to snag if you go into the woods.

If you're getting bubbles or jerky movements, for sure, the first place to look is that suction side filter assembly. Clearly a weak point in the tractor design.
I have also snagged my filter housing and tore that small section of suction hose. I replaced it with a clear piece of hose from Lowes. So far that hose has worked out fine for me. On the plus side, you can see the fluid going thru the hose.

/ NX6010 suction side hydro leak #195  
Overtaxed, many thanks for the excellent reply/follow-up. I just like to see succinct wrap-ups of issues. I don't have this same issue, but will certainly log all of this away in case I need to address the issue in the future.