Oh No Look What Showed Up

/ Oh No Look What Showed Up #1  

PCABE5

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 4066R Cab and loader
The new 2520 showed up this morning. Installed the accessories from the 2320 (seat, tool box, lights) and had to move the rear wheels out as they were rubbing the mower lift arms. Don't know why the left them in the narrow position. It has a total of 1 hour on the clock and needs to be broken in as the raw fuel at start up is enough to make you tear-up.

They still have to deliver the mower lock-out as they forgot that and swapout the bucket from the 61" to the 73". That's right I am going to put the 73" bucket on.

Attachments

• 72 in deck - 2.jpg
    72 in deck - 2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 385
  • new 2520 - seat.jpg
    new 2520 - seat.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 396
  • new 2520 -3.jpg
    new 2520 -3.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 361
  • 72 in deck - 3.jpg
    72 in deck - 3.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 336
  • new 2520 -2.jpg
    new 2520 -2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 407
   / Oh No Look What Showed Up #2  
Congrats on your new investment. :)
Looks like the Easter Bunny starting his rounds early. ;)

/ Oh No Look What Showed Up #3  
Congratulations! Looks great - time to get a little dirt on it :)

/ Oh No Look What Showed Up #4  
The new 2520 showed up this morning. Installed the accessories from the 2320 (seat, tool box, lights) and had to move the rear wheels out as they were rubbing the mower lift arms. Don't know why the left them in the narrow position. It has a total of 1 hour on the clock and needs to be broken in as the raw fuel at start up is enough to make you tear-up.

They still have to deliver the mower lock-out as they forgot that and swapout the bucket from the 61" to the 73". That's right I am going to put the 73" bucket on.

Nice !!! :thumbsup: Now you can get a good nights sleep. Your babies home.. :)

/ Oh No Look What Showed Up #5  
Looks great. Congratulations!

/ Oh No Look What Showed Up
Nice !!! :thumbsup: Now you can get a good nights sleep. Your babies home.. :)

Thanks all and yes I slept like a baby last night. She even sounds more like a diesel.

/ Oh No Look What Showed Up #7  
Best of luck! That seat look comfy. Is that a JD option or aftermarket?

/ Oh No Look What Showed Up #8  
Congrats!!:thumbsup: Awesome ride!:cool:

/ Oh No Look What Showed Up #9  
Congrats on the new tractor. I am curious about the seat also. Where did you get it at and do they make them for more models?

/ Oh No Look What Showed Up
Gio and deere 755 the seat is a Michigan seat from Northern Tool. If you search here you will find the mod for the 2520. The JD special edition seat is the same seat just yellow. I think it makes for a nice ride.

Here is the link for the seat and the discussion on how to mount. You need two rails from John Deere to mount it (M148651 and M148647). I had it on my 2320 and moved it to the new 2520.

Michigan Seat Highback Suspension Seat, Model# V-5300 | Suspension Seats | Northern Tool + Equipment

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/john-deere-owning-operating/161891-se-seat-my-2520-a.html