Oil question

/ Oil question #31  
Number15,
Thanks for standing up for me bro! I do have a Costco in the area, but they don't carry that type, but online they have it. Just ordered a case, great price and fast delivery 🚚. I'm going to change it out. I only have a couple of hours on it, what I didn't like was it is 30 wt,oh well! Thanks again brother.🇺🇦☮️✌🏻View attachment 743335
Nice rig, I like it (y)

/ Oil question #32  
From the Kioti CK 25/30/35 manual on

SAE 30 should be used in temps above 25C/77F.

IMO I would find a CK-4 15w-40 oil and just do a drain and fill. No need to swap filter. I’m seeing a lot more diesel oils recently at Walmart and my local TSC. If not, an auto parts store will surely have some.

98-ADD1-C1-39-F5-498-D-9-FDA-AF387-AC5-F26-E.jpg

/ Oil question
From the Kioti CK 25/30/35 manual on

SAE 30 should be used in temps above 25C/77F.

IMO I would find a CK-4 15w-40 oil and just do a drain and fill. No need to swap filter. I’m seeing a lot more diesel oils recently at Walmart and my local TSC. If not, an auto parts store will surely have some.

98-ADD1-C1-39-F5-498-D-9-FDA-AF387-AC5-F26-E.jpg
That's exactly what my manual says!👍🏻

/ Oil question #34  
Hi all, need some help in determining if I used the right oil in my kioti CK25 hst. All I could find at TSC was
Traveller heavy duty diesel oil, manual calls for cc or cd, they were out of stock on most types!
Anyone have any knowledge that would put my mind at ease if I could leave said oil in engine? Thanks in advance! ☮️✌🏻

Hi all, need some help in determining if I used the right oil in my kioti CK25 hst. All I could find at TSC was
Traveller heavy duty diesel oil, manual calls for cc or cd, they were out of stock on most types!
Anyone have any knowledge that would put my mind at ease if I could leave said oil in engine? Thanks in advance! ☮️✌🏻
Go full Synthetic. Very simple answer to your concerns. Every vehicle I own, gas and diesel run on Synthetic oil. Will never go back to non-synthetic oil.

/ Oil question #35  
According to the chart, a 5w30 or 0w30 diesel oil would cover the full temperature range, but they all operate at 210-230 F as set by heat exchange again coolant temperature of 190 F set by the thermostat.

I've used 5w30 Castrol for VW diesels and now using M1 0w30 ESP at Advanced Auto. The M1 is c3 which exceeds CC and CD ratings; I think. A diesel oil is more or less the same as for gas engines but with some more detergent/dispersant to deal with diesel soot blowby.

/ Oil question #36  
I have found that the cheapest and best source of diesel oil is truck repair shops. Our local Cummins dealer sells 5W-40 Valvoline synthetic for $30/gallon and they have other options in stock.

/ Oil question #37  
Number15,
Thanks for standing up for me bro! I do have a Costco in the area, but they don't carry that type, but online they have it. Just ordered a case, great price and fast delivery 🚚. I'm going to change it out. I only have a couple of hours on it, what I didn't like was it is 30 wt,oh well! Thanks again brother.🇺🇦☮️✌🏻View attachment 743335
Nice train. I like the cow catcher on the front. 😉

/ Oil question
Go full Synthetic. Very simple answer to your concerns. Every vehicle I own, gas and diesel run on Synthetic oil. Will never go back to non-synthetic oil.
Thanks everyone for your help. I changed to full Synthetic the other day! 🇺🇦☮️✌🏻

/ Oil question #39  
I would consider it for my Dynahoe with the 2 stroke Detroit Diesel in it.

I wouldn't. 2 stroke Detroits are an entirely different animal than a four-stoke diesel and require oil designed for a 2 stroke engine, such as a CF-2 spec oil.

/ Oil question #40  
I wouldn't. 2 stroke Detroits are an entirely different animal than a four-stoke diesel and require oil designed for a 2 stroke engine, such as a CF-2 spec oil.
No they called for a conventional Diesel rated single grade oil, preferably HD 40W in warm weather.

Delo 100 Motor Oil is recommended for use in two- and four-stroke diesel engines in farm machinery, construction equipment, marine, and other off-highway
applications where SAE 40 grade is specified by the OEM. Delo 100 Motor Oil is recommended for use in two-stroke diesel engines requiring highly effective
control of wear and deposits. Delo 100 Motor Oil utilizes exceptional quality technology to provide excellent performance in older engines burning ultra low sulfur
diesel fuels. Delo 100 Motor Oil meets the requirements of:

• API Service Categories
— CF†, CF-2†
• Detroit Diesel Corporation two-stroke engine
recommendations, including the 0.85% ash
maximum limit for Series 149 engines.

Also

Rotella 550045380 T1 30 Cf/CF-2​