Oil question

/ Oil question #1  

Alan46

Elite Member
Tractor
KiotiCK25 HST
Hi all, need some help in determining if I used the right oil in my kioti CK25 hst. All I could find at TSC was
Traveller heavy duty diesel oil, manual calls for cc or cd, they were out of stock on most types!
Anyone have any knowledge that would put my mind at ease if I could leave said oil in engine? Thanks in advance! ☮️✌🏻

/ Oil question #2  
Latest diesel oil spec is CJ or CK and they are backwards compatible to cc/cd spec. You didn't mention the spec or weight of the oil you used?

/ Oil question #3  
Did you use diesel rated oil? Was it of the correct weight? I tend to order my lubricants online. If I spend enough money (easy at current prices) shipping to the house is free.

/ Oil question #4  
Hi all, need some help in determining if I used the right oil in my kioti CK25 hst. All I could find at TSC was
Traveller heavy duty diesel oil, manual calls for cc or cd, they were out of stock on most types!
Anyone have any knowledge that would put my mind at ease if I could leave said oil in engine? Thanks in advance! ☮️✌🏻
Even if you got the wrong winter weight you’re not going to have a problem in warm weather. I’d change it in the fall.

/ Oil question
I used 30 weight heavy duty diesel oil. Hope the picture helps!
image.jpg

/ Oil question
Even if you got the wrong winter weight you’re not going to have a problem in warm weather. I’d change it in the fall.
Thanks for the reply. The weight is fine, it's the spec callout from Kioti that cc or cd spec.
the product I got doesn't say that on the label.

/ Oil question #7  
Use in modern engines may cause unsatisfactory performance or damage

/ Oil question #8  
That’s actually a great oil . I run it in my F250. Meets or exceeds all api standards .

/ Oil question #9  
That’s actually a great oil . I run it in my F250. Meets or exceeds all api standards .
Well not really, I mean it exceeded api standard 17 years ago, but no longer comes close.
CF was superseded in 1995 and discontinued in 2010. If I was op I would probably use CK or CJ

/ Oil question
Well not really, I mean it exceeded api standard 17 years ago, but no longer comes close.
CF was superseded in 1995 and discontinued in 2010. If I was op I would probably use CK or CJ
Thanks, I will look on line.....I plan on doing a lot of chipping with the 3 point this spring so that's why I had my doubts about using that oil!