ok...too funny. "Buy a Shotgun"

/ ok...too funny. "Buy a Shotgun" #2  
:rotfl:Your killing me

/ ok...too funny. "Buy a Shotgun" #3  
"What bothers me is all the things he knows for sure that just aint so.":thumbdown:

/ ok...too funny. "Buy a Shotgun" #5  
I wonder if the "Joe *****" defense has been used yet. " Officer I just let two rounds go to scare them away like the vice president said."

/ ok...too funny. "Buy a Shotgun" #7  
I wonder if the "Joe *****" defense has been used yet. " Officer I just let two rounds go to scare them away like the vice president said."

Well, there is that fellow in Oregon who fired one warning shot with an AR15 when a burglar broke into his home. He's now facing criminal charges.

/ ok...too funny. "Buy a Shotgun" #8  
:confused: Did he wait a few days...and do it in a bank?

/ ok...too funny. "Buy a Shotgun" #9  
Shortly after I bought my Mossberg 535 last fall I had my slight 5' tall 65 yr old wife (who hadn't handled a rifle or shotgun before) take it and fire a few rounds (3 1/2", turkey load). This was to be sure she could handle it.

She held tight and blasted where she was aiming. No problem.

I'm sure she got more projectiles on target with each shell than she could have with an AR-15.

I told her if she's using it for defense load 4 turkey rounds and two slugs.

I hope we never have to but I trust my shotgun.

Now a 2 barrel means 2 shots and reload, that's not enough.

/ ok...too funny. "Buy a Shotgun" #10  
Well, there is that fellow in Oregon who fired one warning shot with an AR15 when a burglar broke into his home. He's now facing criminal charges.

I'm in Oregon and haven't heard of this. Maybe if he lived in an apartment complex and put a bullet through his neighbor's unit. If the burglar had stopped the bullet there wouldn't be a problem.