Old 3pt tiller identification

/ Old 3pt tiller identification #1  

elyasguy

Tractor
Farm Pro 2420
I have a 5ft tiller that needs parts and I don't know what brand it is. The gearbox says McKenney on it. It has a chain drive on each end. It has two wheels out back. The only paint I found was under the gearbox and it was red.
I would appreciate any clues. I will take a picture and post it tomorrow.

/ Old 3pt tiller identification
How can I upload pictures of my tiller?

1682018971180.png

/ Old 3pt tiller identification #5  
Wow.. never seen one like that before! Either in construction, or style of the tines. Im curious to know how well it works if you get it up and running.

No help ID'ing it, but.. what parts do you need? I might be able to contribute some alternative ideas for repair/replacement.

Thanks for your response! There are two or three tines that have some angle left, so I think the tines just completely worn out. (144 tines, ouch)
Before I found the bad pillow block bearing, I tried it on some hard packed soil and it surprisingly worked well. Any ideas on how to free up the tine hubs so they can be evenly spaced? They have a keyway and a set bolt on flat on the shaft. The set bolts all came out but the hubs are all rusted solid. I thought about welding "L"s on whats left. Do you think that would work?

/ Old 3pt tiller identification #7  
All of those worn off that much? Woah, somebody did some work with that thing.. but hey if it still works dont fix it lol. As far as breaking them loose for spacing, looks like theyre on a square shaft? I cant tell how thick/wide the shaft is but it looks like some of them are so close together that you could use a ‘pickle fork’ intended for separating tie rods/ball joints to break them loose initially. The biggest ones ive seen are about an inch and a half across the gap and they’re $10 at harbor freight.
1682169180698.jpeg

What actually holds them in position (or was supposed to)? Set screws?

All of those worn off that much? Woah, somebody did some work with that thing.. but hey if it still works dont fix it lol. As far as breaking them loose for spacing, looks like theyre on a square shaft? I cant tell how thick/wide the shaft is but it looks like some of them are so close together that you could use a ‘pickle fork’ intended for separating tie rods/ball joints to break them loose initially. The biggest ones ive seen are about an inch and a half across the gap and they’re $10 at harbor freight.View attachment 796957
What actually holds them in position (or was supposed to)? Set screws?
They are on an 1 3/4" shaft that has a keyway on one side and a flat opposite the keyway. The hubs for the tines are all rusted and stuck. At least all the set bolts came out easily.