Online Kioti Parts

/ Online Kioti Parts #41  
It is true, the bypasses are set for different pressures. I was responding to the idea of oil starvation. Since the filter bypass opens as pressure builds, catastrophic engine failure due to a plugged filter would be pretty difficult. I saw a study on oil filters for automotive use. Each filter manufacturer used different bypass pressures and different filter media.

I wish I knew what was the basis for each manufacturer's design parameters. I don't know if each manufacturer truly believes they have the best combination of filter design or as long as the gasket aligns and the thread size is the same, it fits the application.

Last edited:
   / Online Kioti Parts #42  
This once was a Kioti web parts thread?

/ Online Kioti Parts #44  
And then it got turned into a filter thread bashing certain brands.

/ Online Kioti Parts #46  
No better deal than any other online official dealer.

/ Online Kioti Parts #47  
I posted what I did because as a retired professional mechanic I use WIX oil filters.
Also, I've seen them used on many very expensive machines over the years and they are a respected filter brand IMO. They are easily one of the oldest and largest filtration companies in the world. Bashing them demonstrates a lack of information was my point. I'm not chasing an argument either. Some Kioti parts are very generic (lots of brands crossover in the tractor world) while others are dealer specific.
I buy Kioti specific parts from my two closest Kioti dealers as they'll mail it to my door same as the big website sellers and same price point. Honestly I see no advantage for sites like Michigan Iron other than quick reference to a parts fische?