Online real estate pictures

/ Online real estate pictures #81  
Look at practically any professionally done photos of house interiors on zillow and look at the door width to height ratios.
I don't look at Zillow since I have MLS access direct to properties.

But after looking at the photos you presented, it looks quite obvious they were manipulated.

I can't speak for others but I would never get involved with doing that-- too risky.

/ Online real estate pictures #82  
she's the listing agent, so she will get her cut. And I think the seller is a relative, like maybe her husband. I asked and she ignored my question. But the 4% is for any property I buy
That has so many ethical issues it is quite surprising. Yikes. Not my cup of tea.

/ Online real estate pictures #83  
Not pictures, but up here it seems like every realtor has a few people with instant cash on speed dial, if there is a relatively large tract involved. Nobody else gets a chance to buy because the land never hits the open market. I'm not sure how that affects the prices paid, especially if the seller looks to the realtor to set a fair price.

/ Online real estate pictures #84  
Not pictures, but up here it seems like every realtor has a few people with instant cash on speed dial, if there is a relatively large tract involved. Nobody else gets a chance to buy because the land never hits the open market. I'm not sure how that affects the prices paid, especially if the seller looks to the realtor to set a fair price.
That happens here. Realtors buy larger tracts and subdivide.

/ Online real estate pictures #85  
That is often referred to as a 'Pocket Listing'; they know some people to call, something isn't officially even listed, but if the numbers are right, they know certain properties are available.

Around here, there are several large and several smaller forestry/mining owners; which also sell/buy land. They don't post anything, and all the deals are worked out off-market.

/ Online real estate pictures #86  
I benefited from pocket listings in that every time a boarded up property was hitting the market in my little area the realtor called.

Some had been vacant for years but had legal or estate issues.

/ Online real estate pictures #87  
especially if the seller looks to the realtor to set a fair price.
The property owner sets the price. With input of course, from hopefully a RE agent who provides comparable data.

/ Online real estate pictures #88  
The property owner sets the price. With input of course, from hopefully a RE agent who provides comparable data.
Exactly. Many people only buy and sell a few pieces of real estate in their life, so look to their realtor to find a decent price.

/ Online real estate pictures #89  
We did the showing, and liked the property, and house was fine. We threw a low number at it. Highly doubt they will take it, but maybe if it sits in the market for a few months, the number will start looking better too them.

It actually did have some features not shown or listed, such as a small pond in front yard, a creek, two small sheds, chicken coop, hog pen, and water softener; nome listed or shown in online listing.

Wife really liked the back yard area a lot, and although she wanted more water, she liked the pond and creek.

Not getting hopes up or anything, and if it sells to someone else, so be it. We threw a number we could live with at it.

/ Online real estate pictures #90  
We did the showing, and liked the property, and house was fine. We threw a low number at it. Highly doubt they will take it, but maybe if it sits in the market for a few months, the number will start looking better too them.

It actually did have some features not shown or listed, such as a small pond in front yard, a creek, two small sheds, chicken coop, hog pen, and water softener; nome listed or shown in online listing.

Wife really liked the back yard area a lot, and although she wanted more water, she liked the pond and creek.

Not getting hopes up or anything, and if it sells to someone else, so be it. We threw a number we could live with at it.
Can you figure out who the 0.7ac property in back belongs to? You mentioned foreign-owned; at 0.7ac and being in FL far from them, perhaps they'd be interested in selling it. If you're interested in the main property I'd look into that possibility before purchasing to get an idea of their willingness and otherwise at least a look into their plans for it.