Oops....I forgot!

/ Oops....I forgot! #3  
He forgot which bus he was driving. Easy to make fun of that one but I can empathize. VERY glad to read no people or dogs were injured.

/ Oops....I forgot!
Me too........but.......still seems a bit odd......why didn't he just look up?

/ Oops....I forgot! #5  
Me too........but.......still seems a bit odd......why didn't he just look up?

Only once in my life have I had a problem with overhead clearance. In December, 1971, I had a 3/4 ton Chevy with a 10.5' slide-in camper on it, and I was also sick with the flu. I thought maybe a milkshake might make me feel better, so I pulled into the drive through of a brand new, just opened, Dairy Queen. I stopped and looked up, saw I had a little bit of clearance, pulled up to the window, ordered, received, and paid for the milkshake, then started forward and tore the vent cap off my camper refrigerator and took out one of the Daily Queen's overhead florescent lights. Of course, the building had been built level, but it was on a very slight slope, so the overhead clearance became less as you drove forward.

/ Oops....I forgot!
Only once in my life have I had a problem with overhead clearance. In December, 1971, I had a 3/4 ton Chevy with a 10.5' slide-in camper on it, and I was also sick with the flu. I thought maybe a milkshake might make me feel better, so I pulled into the drive through of a brand new, just opened, Dairy Queen. I stopped and looked up, saw I had a little bit of clearance, pulled up to the window, ordered, received, and paid for the milkshake, then started forward and tore the vent cap off my camper refrigerator and took out one of the Daily Queen's overhead florescent lights. Of course, the building had been built level, but it was on a very slight slope, so the overhead clearance became less as you drove forward.

Saw a guy do something similar at a drive thru bank window many years ago. He actually kept driving and the entire roof, supported by only a few posts, went with him. The drive up window wasn't available for about two months. Hope he got his money.......