Opinion needed on New Compact Tractors.

/ Opinion needed on New Compact Tractors. #51  
Williy: Thank You so much. I don't know why i never considered that before. It should cut down on thermal energy into the cab. Much appreciated.
Glad to be of some help . It helps on a car so should work on a tractor
I will probably be tinting the windows on my tractor when it comes in

willy

/ Opinion needed on New Compact Tractors. #52  
Stay away from the TYM tractors. While the TYM tractors are not that bad, their parts supply is the worst of any I've seen. I've had a TYM T330 for going on 10 years and parts replacement has always been a problem. Latest is the bell-housing "came from together" taking the shift lever with it. That was in Nov 2020. The dealer has got it put back together but still waiting for shift lever to be sent. This is the end of Feb 2021! 4 months is ridiculous. According to dealer they order the parts from TYM America, they are shipped from Korea to the west coast, then to an east coast distribution center, then back to where I live in Idaho. Any back-order and the process starts all over.
In a post Covid world, show me a vendor that hasn't had some sort of supply problem? I've ordered the fill/air oil plugs on the front axel and a new grill for my T474 from Jordan Sales in Post Falls. They had everything in stock at the time.

/ Opinion needed on New Compact Tractors. #53  
..................zip.....................
(I forgot to mention: LS makes the NH tractors, they are re-branded for NH)

The last time I checked Shibaura of Japan made the small size New Holland tractors and prior to Ford selling tractor business to N-H they made the small Ford tractors!

Has that changed?

/ Opinion needed on New Compact Tractors. #54  
Personally I'd be leery pf Mahindra. I've had several friend with them and they were great until they needed parts. Months of waiting.

/ Opinion needed on New Compact Tractors. #55  
IMO - 25hp better be the PTO. even that isn't enough.. I'd say get a bigger motor.

/ Opinion needed on New Compact Tractors. #56  
I have 2 mahindras , one for 16 yrs. I needed a pto seal and another rubber seal over the yrs. Got them with no trouble.

/ Opinion needed on New Compact Tractors. #57  
The last time I checked Shibaura of Japan made the small size New Holland tractors and prior to Ford selling tractor business to N-H they made the small Ford tractors!

Has that changed?
Yep,... LS Mtron makes the NH under 50hp. At least the last 4-5 years, maybe longer...

/ Opinion needed on New Compact Tractors. #58  
Cab is for MORE than just beating the heat. Inside my NX's cab I'm free from mosquitoes and such. No sun burns! I also don't have to worry about blackberries: was reminded how vicious these are when operating a tractor when doing some quick cleanup/mowing with my B7800- canes whipping all over the place, one caught me across the nose (while all my other body parts were trying to avoid the attacks). And when it rains, something that it does around my place (to the tune of 101" last year), it's nice to not get soaked. In my cab I've got a video monitor for fore/aft cameras, as well as a stereo. Best $3k I've spent [additional cost for cab]. And, yeah, tough when working in the woods, but if you're careful you can be OK: I HAVE blown out a glass door, something that was total carelessness on my part; that happened at something like 550hrs; other than NOT operating the tractor with the door open (it was insanely hot and I was hoping in and out of the tractor) I'll continue to do exactly everything else I've been doing that rang up nearly 550 incident-free hours.

Working in the woods (probably not even 100 hrs at this point):

Attachments

• IMG_20170613_145127581.jpg
    IMG_20170613_145127581.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 174

DEFINE your requirements. THEN look to see what matches up. If you are going to need attachments, which is a certainty, then budget for them: a fancy tractor and no attachments is yard art. Used can be fine. My Kubota B7800 had nearly 750 hrs on it when I bought it; it now has 1,800 hrs: it's never left my property other than a task I had for it. My Kioti, NEW, had to see the dealer for warranty stuff; I'm hoping that nothing else pops up (4 1/2 years and 600 hrs it's now seemingly in a groove and I feel pretty good about it- use it every chance I can get). I went new on the Kioti because I wanted to avoid any repair issues at the time: I've got a bunch of other stuff, like twenty-year-old cars, that I'd been busy doing extensive work on.

/ Opinion needed on New Compact Tractors. #59  
Personally I'd be leery pf Mahindra. I've had several friend with them and they were great until they needed parts. Months of waiting.

I owned a Mahindra 2615 for 12 years. Never has had to wait on a single part, not that it needed many. The dealer had everything I ever needed in stock. I currently own a Kubota and so far the dealer has had every item I needed.

I have a John Deere GT235 that I have owned for years. The JD dealer has had to order several parts for me over the years. Based on my experience Mahindras parts availability was excellent.

/ Opinion needed on New Compact Tractors. #60  
Has anyone seen this:?

hp for rear pto is 27hp

willy