Opinions Needed On Progressive Insurance Co.

/ Opinions Needed On Progressive Insurance Co. #1  

turbo36

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD X739 AWS (3), 2016 Toolcat, JD 2038R
I went to their web site and the rates were quite good compared to my local agent, any thoughts or experiences good or bad?

/ Opinions Needed On Progressive Insurance Co. #2  
They don't have a lizard or a stack of money with eyeball's. :)

On a more serious note, I don't use them but I do know some people that do. They seem to like it. A good friend got in a fairly serious accident and he didn't get screwed over by them. I know some fly by night insurance companies seem to have horrible reputations, Progressive seems to be one of the better ones.

/ Opinions Needed On Progressive Insurance Co. #3  
Progressive treated me great. I can't say enough good about them. I don't think you'll be sorry if you go with them. Good luck eddy622611

/ Opinions Needed On Progressive Insurance Co. #4  
I saved almost $200 with them over my previous insurance.

/ Opinions Needed On Progressive Insurance Co. #5  
The rates are great but one thing I found out the hard way when my wife backed her minivan in one of the trucks on the same policy is we had to pay 2 $500 deductibles. With our old insurance we would have only paid one of them. Other than that I have been happy. Make sure if you use them to go through a LOCAL agent office. I have had get the agent to make some calls to Progressive during the claim process that saved time and money...

John

/ Opinions Needed On Progressive Insurance Co. #6  
Had motorcycle accident in 06,Progressive any they went the extra mile w/health and bike...all good.

/ Opinions Needed On Progressive Insurance Co. #7  
My wife and I have been with Progressive since 2003. Recently, I swapped us over from Progressive "Regular" to Progressive "Drive" insurance. It saved me a little more money by doing so. Policy coverages are the same, it's just cheaper for some reason.

I came over to Progressive from USAA insurance. While USAA is a solid company and always treated me fairly, they wouldn't insure motorcycles, where Progressive would, thus the swap. Now that I've sold all my motorcycles, each time I'm due to renew my insurance with Progressive, I give USAA a call to get a quote. They simply can't match or beat Progressive's quote! That's too bad, because I would really like to get all my eggs in one basket (both home and vehicle policies together, since I kept USAA as my home insurer).

I give Progressive two thumbs up!

Podunk

/ Opinions Needed On Progressive Insurance Co. #8  
Isn't the head or the owner of Progressive the same man who funds all the kooks who think there should be NO laws regarding illegal drugs? Isn't this the same man who thinks there should be open borders for our country?

I believe this is the same man who along with George Soros believes that America needs to be destroyed.

/ Opinions Needed On Progressive Insurance Co. #9  
Isn't the head or the owner of Progressive the same man who funds all the kooks who think there should be NO laws regarding illegal drugs? Isn't this the same man who thinks there should be open borders for our country?

I believe this is the same man who along with George Soros believes that America needs to be destroyed.

Never heard that one. I don't know who owns the company. But, If America gets destroyed . How will he make his $$ ?? Does he also insure in other countries ??

/ Opinions Needed On Progressive Insurance Co. #10  

No personal experience and seems to be OK based on other's input here. I have heard the owner does support the far left politics and has been mentioned in same sentence as Soros. Basd on this, I'd not give them consideration but that's a personal thing.