Opinions on will this cause harm

/ Opinions on will this cause harm #11  
Bearing clearance in insert bearings will always be within a couple thousands across all makes.

/ Opinions on will this cause harm #12  
Its a Ford. Will leak of burn a quart in 4000 miles. Add in some straight Ford-y weight then.

/ Opinions on will this cause harm #13  
Neither of my Fords burn oil but my wife's Suburban sure as hell does. 2 quarts between 5K changes.

/ Opinions on will this cause harm #14  
Neither 2.3L offered in Rangers over the years over the years will care. Most of the Lima engines hold oil from my experience unless they're turbocharged and that's not likely the case here (wasn't an option in a Ranger from the factory... one of my two Lima powered Rangers is turbo'd though). The Duratec engine is modern enough that it wouldn't care...

/ Opinions on will this cause harm #15  
Only thing with turbo's here are the tractors and my pickup truck. Everything else is naturally aspirated

/ Opinions on will this cause harm #16  
I was changing my oil at the ranch...noticed that I had wrong oil.
Calls for 5W20 and I had 0w20.
I had already drained it, so, it was put dirty oil in or the new synthetic of wrong weight.
this is in a Ford Ranger 2.3 ltr engine with 116,000 miles.

i know many engines show multiple weights of oil depending on temperature range.
The W20 is the high temperature weight of the oil. The first number is the low temperature weight of the oil.

It is crucial to consider where you use the vehicle as both 0W20 and 5W20 motor oils fall within almost the same temperature spectrum. 0W-20 synthetic oil’s range is between -40°C to 20°C while a 5W20 (5W20 synthetic oil) is from -35°C to 20°C.

/ Opinions on will this cause harm #17  
I stopped into a gas station and this ole boy says I gotta show ya
something and got this can half full of something it didn't move. He
said the guy wanted an oil change on his pickup and left so he ate his lunch and was gonna change the oil put the truck on the hoist and removed the oil pan plug but no oil came out. He lowered the truck nd started it up and let it warm up then went to changing the oil this time it was hot so out came this stuff and he put it in the can. I have heard of guys putting the honey suppose to help your engine and that stuff has to be hot to pour. You don't burn oil with a load of honey in your oil pan. works great for oil burners.

This guy I knew didn't have much money drove a old studabaker
wagon with 5 pails of drain oil. He burned more oil than gas. If
he stopped at a 4 way stop it was like a think fog from all the oil
he was burning he should of been using the honey treatment

willy