Over Armor paint

/ Over Armor paint #1  

Code54

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5100, Kubota BX25D,1957 Farmall Cub Lo-Boy Kubota KX91-3, BCS 853
Has anyone tried the Kilz Over Armor paint? I have a concrete block wall in our garage I would like to smooth a bit and make look a little better. It is totally dry, no weather so nothing to worry about, just really want to dress it up and thinking the thicker print will fill the voids a bit and clean it up. Dont want to drywall it and will put some cabinets on the wall when done. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

/ Over Armor paint #2  
Has anyone tried the Kilz Over Armor paint? I have a concrete block wall in our garage I would like to smooth a bit and make look a little better. It is totally dry, no weather so nothing to worry about, just really want to dress it up and thinking the thicker print will fill the voids a bit and clean it up. Dont want to drywall it and will put some cabinets on the wall when done. Any other suggestions? Thanks!
Check with one of your professional paint stores...like Sherwin-Williams. I used to work for a painter; he used to put a can of Pet milk in his paint for such cases. I can't give you specifics, but I know there is a milk product called Casein that is used in paint to make it adhere tightly. They also make glue out of it I believe. The quality of paints is much better than it was 50 years ago; the pros should be able to help you out...even mix it special for you.

/ Over Armor paint
Thanks. I spoke to our local paint store and they recommend Block Filler, 2 coats then just paint with the colored top coat. The wall is not real rough so I think it sounds like a good plan, I will know in a few weeks once all the other work is done and I start putting paint on the walls....