Pac Trac Utility Vehicle

/ Pac Trac Utility Vehicle #21  
I drive past a D & S Tires Inc. location on my way to the range. They do repairs and retread tires and tracks. I don't know that they work with stuff that small but might be worth a call as they probably could point you in the right direction if they can't help you.

/ Pac Trac Utility Vehicle
Interesting, my original 2004 post on the Pac-Trac still garners the occasional addional post. Nice to see there a few more of you out there (lets say select few!) that have and use a Pac-Trac. I still have not come across any place to secure any of the proprietary parts shoudl they become needed. With other equipment available at the farm the Pac-Trac just does not get used as much as it used to, since we added the Kawasaki Mule (diesel) to the mix. Still fully operational and in good shape. I have searched the internet on many occasions trying to gather any information i can about Pac-Trac. Simply, there just seems to be no information to gather other than the cadre of comments and insight posted to this thread.

To all the Pac-Trac owners out there. I think it is safe to say, we be few! When opportunity permits....Track Ahead!

engineer

/ Pac Trac Utility Vehicle #23  
Guys, I just bought a Pac-Trac today. It is back in a swamp. (not in the water). I'll be hauling it out as soon as ice forms here in a week or two. The rig looks in reasonably good shape, but has been there for three years. Do not know the model or year yet. So.. Any tips/ recommendations will surely be appreciated. Note attachment. Photo taken last Christmas here in Eastern Alaska. Photos 28Dec12 008.JPGPhotos 28Dec12 009.JPG

/ Pac Trac Utility Vehicle #24  
I just bought a pac trac last week in palmer. If you find any parts or information It would be appreciated.
Good luck with yours

/ Pac Trac Utility Vehicle #25  
Hello Keith, I have a 1980's Pac-Trac that I bought about a year ago and I am looking for parts for it. I was wondering if you still has some connection with someone that might be able to help me with finding some parts for ours. We are needing to get the bottom roller, shaft, bearings and possibly a set of Tracks. Please let me know as soon as possible if you do. In advance, thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.
Kevin

/ Pac Trac Utility Vehicle #26  
Re: pactrac

I have a pactrac just like the one in your photo. I bought it from a farmer,it was in his barn for I dont know how long but it just had 60 hours on the hour meter. I talked to a fellow in California that said he made them and he had one he kept and still uses. There werent to many made he said.
i had to put new tracks on it as one was broke but besides that I have had no problem with it.
I have a 1980's Pac-Trac model AC3200LD. I am looking for parts for it but I am having a hard time finding some. We are needing to get the bottom roller, shaft, bearings and possibly a set of Tracks.
If you have any information to anyone or any records on these vehicles and or know where to purchase parts I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward this email on to them or let me know as soon as possible.
In advance, thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.
Kevin