Pallets in fields

/ Pallets in fields #152  
Let the record reflect that I have already mentioned the possibility of the pallets being used to mark the field for the purposes of applying soil enhancements. Said enhancements (specifically lime) could reasonably be expected to be applied during the winter months.

I have never seen a crop duster apply his wares to ground without a crop....that would be ground dusting...and that I have never heard of.
Well obviously you have never flown with me!!! :D Actually I know I need to just dust the area under the pallets they mark the weeds he wants killed! :confused3:

/ Pallets in fields #155  
Maybe someone with experience in writing grant request could put together one to cover our expenses and maybe medical coverage for Bob.

If Bob is now an alien, would he qualify for medical coverage? After being abducted and being that he may now be an "illegal alien, non resident", would he be eligible?

Last edited:
   / Pallets in fields #156  
Perhaps the Landowners allow Boy Scout outings on these parcels? The pallets can be used for a Campfire.::D

/ Pallets in fields #157  
And where are my Coconuts? And we will need the Holy Hand grenade.

You've got it. The pallets mark the boundary of The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog. Call Tim the Enchanter also.

/ Pallets in fields #158  
AND, he did not want to run over them after some grass grew up and obscured them, Sooooo.. he stacked them against each other...yeah, yeah, that is what he did!

Thats what I was thinking. He got tired of accidentally running over them.

/ Pallets in fields #159  
No no no no no no. That's too easy! You know better than asking that question. Besides, we haven't began to see the ridiculous answers yet. Answers like "he is marking each spot where his cattle was abducted by aliens?". ��

Google it! "pallets standing in field"

/ Pallets in fields #160  
Google it! "pallets standing in field"

I did and looked at the image results... this one caught my eye.

It could be there are pallet stackers the world over such as the NJ farmer whose activities started this thread and if so he is a long way from the 'professional' level!

Worlds-Biggest-Bonfire-05-634x475.jpg

World's biggest bonfire fueled by a 130-foot-tall stack of pallets [10 pictures] | 22 Words

OR this could also imply there is a world-wide under ground organization of pallet stackers... possibly giving strength to the Alien Theory where signal fires such as this are built to indicate 'safe haven' areas. Possibly the field pallets then further indicate 'safe landing' zones in 'alien friendly' areas. A whole pallet signalling movement going on under our noses.