Pallets in fields

/ Pallets in fields #161  
Google it! "pallets standing in field"

That query casts a broad net, returning about 41 million results. Someone needs to comb through the Google results to make sure that we have an exhaustive list of possible explanations for the pallet formations.:)

Steve

/ Pallets in fields #162  
Pallets for fall fertilizer once emptied then stacked for later pickup.

Or...I just checked and we have 540 members and 6240 guest currently on line. It could be an unregistered member or guest that did this knowing the OP traveled by his field. Stacked the pallets so he would take a picture and post on TBN and now just laughing:laughing: about all the reply's and guesses.:D

/ Pallets in fields #163  
Pallets for fall fertilizer once emptied then stacked for later pickup.

Or...I just checked and we have 540 members and 6240 guest currently on line. It could be an unregistered member or guest that did this knowing the OP traveled by his field. Stacked the pallets so he would take a picture and post on TBN and now just laughing:laughing: about all the reply's and guesses.:D

Yep, I am joining up with the fertilizer faction. Makes sense to me. Best explanation so far.

/ Pallets in fields #164  
Yep, I am joining up with the fertilizer faction. Makes sense to me. Best explanation so far.

James, I fear that you have become promiscuous when it comes to choosing "pallet-formation theory" factions. ;)

Steve

/ Pallets in fields #165  
Something to do with bees? Some farmers rent bees for pollination, maybe the pallets are marked/scented to keep the bees on that plot?

Either that or aliens. Yeah, that's it... aliens.

/ Pallets in fields #166  
   / Pallets in fields #167  
It could be there are pallet stackers the world over such as the NJ farmer whose activities started this thread and if so he is a long way from the 'professional' level!

View attachment 353041

World's biggest bonfire fueled by a 130-foot-tall stack of pallets [10 pictures] | 22 Words

OR this could also imply there is a world-wide under ground organization of pallet stackers... possibly giving strength to the Alien Theory where signal fires such as this are built to indicate 'safe haven' areas. Possibly the field pallets then further indicate 'safe landing' zones in 'alien friendly' areas. A whole pallet signalling movement going on under our noses.

The photo comes from Norway. What do we know to be true of alien activity in Norway?;)

Veteran Ufologist and author of UFO Sightings Daily Scott C. Waring says, "Now, it's my personal belief that aliens have an underground base in this area and not just a small one either. For sightings to go this much, there has to be a large alien population underground. Dig straight down about 2-4 miles where the grass was relocated and I promise you will find the base.

From Alien Base In Norway? Mysterious Glowing UFOs Over Hessdalen, Norway Still Amaze People Every Month, Seen For More Than 60 Years | Beyond Science

Steve

Last edited:
   / Pallets in fields #168  
Oh Norway now that explains it clearly to me. They use the pallets to shape the curls on the ends of their shoes. Simple explanation when all the facts are given.

/ Pallets in fields #169  
Perhaps we should contact "Men In Black." Does anyone have contact information?

/ Pallets in fields #170  
some old timers here still put pallets up in pairs like that to trap snow on septic fields or alfalfa fields . And my next door neighbour does it to mark a temporary runway for light aircraft !

If pallets are brightly coloured can be bees too ?