Pallets in fields

/ Pallets in fields #11  
Irrigation pipe risers from buried line?

/ Pallets in fields #12  
So you stopped and asked and the landowner said?

/ Pallets in fields #13  
So you stopped and asked and the landowner said?

No no no no no no. That's too easy! You know better than asking that question. Besides, we haven't began to see the ridiculous answers yet. Answers like "he is marking each spot where his cattle was abducted by aliens?". 😳

/ Pallets in fields #14  
No no no no no no. That's too easy! You know better than asking that question. Besides, we haven't began to see the ridiculous answers yet. Answers like "he is marking each spot where his cattle was abducted by aliens?". dde33

That could very well be it. Are the fields in Roswell, NM?

/ Pallets in fields
Snow fences??

Don't think so, there's only two, placed back to back. The snow fence is usually about 30 or 40 feet back from the shoulder, these are at least 400 feet from the road so would have no value as snow fence.

/ Pallets in fields
what crop is grown in the field?

These appearon multiple farms. Crops vary from tomatoes, soybean, and others but I did notice that none of the fields used for corn this past season have them.

I'll have to get some photos next time I have areal camera in the truck, the phone camera is not good enough to show them at these distances.

/ Pallets in fields #17  
My buddy keeps round bales on them to keep them from freezing to the ground. Maybe they just stack them up when they take the bales off.

/ Pallets in fields #18  
targets?

/ Pallets in fields #19  
Would You please ask the Landowners? The suspense is getting worse. I'm on my second sandwich reading this thread. Hopefully the correct answer will be posted soon, before I start gaining weight.

/ Pallets in fields #20  
Okay I've got it .. Each setup marks a field "Test Plot" .. One can then determine what test works the best .. In this case ... Farmer has asked himself if I set up pallets I can TEST the answers that will be given on a forum and then perhaps I can determine why the other farmers around me are setting up this weird configuration of pallets!!!!

At this very moment said farmer is thinking about THE SNOW STORM that could have an impact on him.