Pallets in fields

/ Pallets in fields #21  
Okay I've got it .. Each setup marks a field "Test Plot" .. One can then determine what test works the best .. In this case ... Farmer has asked himself if I set up pallets I can TEST the answers that will be given on a forum and then perhaps I can determine why the other farmers around me are setting up this weird configuration of pallets!!!!

At this very moment said farmer is thinking about THE SNOW STORM that could have an impact on him.
thats it!the man has a surplus of pallets and needs to find a use for them because he is a compulsive hoarder and will not permit himself to dispose of the pallets that he gets every time he gets an order of paving blocks that he does not use .

/ Pallets in fields #22  
Lets have the coordinates so I can go to google earth

/ Pallets in fields #25  
Uh-huh, yep. This is really one of those "What is the meaning of life" type questions isn't it? ....I knew it.

/ Pallets in fields
Here are some photos. Don't know who owns the fields but will ask around. No one sees this elsewhere? Very strange. I counted over 20 of them this morning in my travels on various properties.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131228_154315.png
    ForumRunner_20131228_154315.png
    262 KB · Views: 1,205
  • ForumRunner_20131228_154332.png
    ForumRunner_20131228_154332.png
    419.9 KB · Views: 1,318
  • ForumRunner_20131228_154347.png
    ForumRunner_20131228_154347.png
    420.9 KB · Views: 1,558
   / Pallets in fields #27  
Here are some photos. Don't know who owns the fields but will ask around. No one sees this elsewhere? Very strange. I counted over 20 of them this morning in my travels on various properties.

This is one of those cases in which the imagination is baffled by the facts.;)

Your most humble and obedient servant,
Adam Smith (deceased)

/ Pallets in fields #28  
Sparc..you gotta stop and ask $64.000.oo question. :)

/ Pallets in fields #29  

They do not look like standard pallets to me.. they are too long in the major dimension, and there are no side holes.. They are not standard pallets. and I see nothing under them unusual. I don't have a clue, but if it "bugged" me, I would stop and politely ask. The worst he could do is shoot you.:)

James K0UA