Parking - in the new day an age - Rant

/ Parking - in the new day an age - Rant #171  
I don't get it though. Maybe it varies regionally, but around here all the handicap spaces are empty. All the time. It's so rare to even see one being used. So I don't agree with your premise that they are being abused.

Different area. Most handicapped and vet spaces are always "full" around here.

/ Parking - in the new day an age - Rant #172  
I was on handicapped parking after hip replacement for awhile. I always wondered why the cart returns are so far away from the handicapped parking.
You're supposed to dump the cart up against the door of the car next to you. Standard practice. ;)

/ Parking - in the new day an age - Rant #174  
The only place I've seen veteran parking is at Home Depot.

Bruce

/ Parking - in the new day an age - Rant #175  
Different area. Most handicapped and vet spaces are always "full" around here.
Yeah guess I didn't consider that aspect initially. Probably could determine an algorithm to compare % of handicap spaces occupied vs regional health states, % obesity, eldery population, etc.

/ Parking - in the new day an age - Rant #176  
I've never seen veteran spaces.
Handicap.
Expecting mother.
Carry out only.
I've never seen one either, or expectant mother one for that matter. Nearest Walmart has one reserved for "our law enforcement partners", and a whole row for online orders.
Take a ride, if you dare, to your local hood and you'll get your fill of droopy drawers.
I'm in northern N.H., a looong way from the 'hood.

/ Parking - in the new day an age - Rant #177  
Uhhh, yeah. You bring up that subject with her. Let me know how it works out... :ROFLMAO:
I would hope you could outrun her with a bad foot.

/ Parking - in the new day an age - Rant #178  
I don't get it though. Maybe it varies regionally, but around here all the handicap spaces are empty. All the time. It's so rare to even see one being used. So I don't agree with your premise that they are being abused. But even so, why be aggravated? It doesn't affect you.
Again I say, he voiced an opinion. Just like you just did. It appears you are much more worked up than he is. 😏

/ Parking - in the new day an age - Rant #179  
We need two new threads:
Grocery store scooters - in the new day and age - Rant
Service dogs in stores - in the new day and age - Rant

/ Parking - in the new day an age - Rant #180  
We need two new threads:
Grocery store scooters - in the new day and age - Rant
Service dogs in stores - in the new day and age - Rant
Our local farm and home store allows dogs. Not uncommon to see dogs in the store off leash. No one even pays any attention. Of course it's also normal to see a stock dog off leash sitting on the bale bed truck in the parking lot. 😎