Parts Availability - Dealer Availability

/ Parts Availability - Dealer Availability #21  
As I live a couple of hours from the nearest "dealership," one that really prefers to sell orange, I choose to go 500 miles away (by phone) to a large MF AG dealer, who has no problem getting whatever I want and just ships it along, usually with very inexpensive shipping.

Also: I'm hoping to not break much, but I know it happens. Thank goodness for the online parts book! Actually, even if I didn't have it, I think the parts dept at the dealership I call would find what I need, but having the right number helps speed things along.
I myself have never had a issue with getting any parts for both of my Massey-Ferguson's & like You I went out of my way to buy both tractors & as I've stated stated there parts network is nationwide & pretty much world wide & very helpful.

/ Parts Availability - Dealer Availability #22  
As I live a couple of hours from the nearest "dealership," one that really prefers to sell orange, I choose to go 500 miles away (by phone) to a large MF AG dealer, who has no problem getting whatever I want and just ships it along, usually with very inexpensive shipping.

Also: I'm hoping to not break much, but I know it happens. Thank goodness for the online parts book! Actually, even if I didn't have it, I think the parts dept at the dealership I call would find what I need, but having the right number helps speed things along.
The is why online parts book should not go away.... The new dealer/sales concept has left me with not being able to even find what I want...

/ Parts Availability - Dealer Availability #23  
If anybody wants the PDF parts book for gc2400 pm me I'll share the one I bought.