Parts Drawings

/ Parts Drawings #1  

Leejohn

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4240, B7800 & BX2660
I have tried to copy the parts drawings and the pictures will not show up. The numbers show thats all, can anyone tell me how to get them to show up?

/ Parts Drawings #2  
Can you give a little more detail... are you coping from a website or from a manual? If it's a website is there a link?

/ Parts Drawings
From a website, Michigan Iron and Haltom. I tried saving picture then making a copy and that didn't work.

/ Parts Drawings #4  
I have tried to copy the parts drawings and the pictures will not show up. The numbers show thats all, can anyone tell me how to get them to show up?

I am using an IPad and when I touch the image I get the option to save image and it works. If you are using a laptop or desk top if you right click on the image rather than copy see if you have the option of "save image".

/ Parts Drawings #5  
From a website, Michigan Iron and Haltom. I tried saving picture then making a copy and that didn't work.
Mac or Windows? Tablet/smart phone or laptop/desktop? If this is from a laptop or desktop in windows (sorry but this is most common), right click on the drawing will open menu, "view image", then do right mouse click again and "Save image". Then open and try printing from another graphics program....

View attachment 495828

/ Parts Drawings
Windows, Laptop. I did right click and clicked save picture as. Put it in my pictures and can see it good. When I try to print it does the same thing, no pictures just the #s.

/ Parts Drawings #7  
Can you post here on TBN the picture that you saved? My photo was saved as "Image.Gif" (default from website)

(if you need help posting, let us know)

Seems very odd that you can see it but not print it... can you download my photo above and print it? (I just did, and it's fine).

/ Parts Drawings
No I deleted and it's not in my trash ben. I well try again and make sure it's a Gif, I kind of think it was not. I got to go now I'll have to wait until tonight. Thanks for the help.

/ Parts Drawings
I tried saving with bitmap and gif eather would not work, the same. It might be my printer, I'm out of color ink. I give up.

/ Parts Drawings #10  
I have had those type problems copying from web pages. Sometimes take a lot playing around with different approaches. I have even printed to PDF then copied what I want and save as a JPEG file. I find JPEG easier to work with then GIF or Bitmap. There are aps that will convert various file extensions to others. I have Acrobat Pro (PDF) so it helps me do a lot of things. Sometimes a "screen print" also will work then scan it into JPEG or Word. Post teh web page link and we will all try various potential solutions.

Ron