PEACOCK INVASION !!!

/ PEACOCK INVASION !!! #12  
Pea cock are males.

Pea hens are girls.

Pea Fowl are the breed.

/ PEACOCK INVASION !!! #13  
When I was a watch commander in the NE part of Dallas, there was a stable just a little south of the police station and they had some Pea Fowl (right Eddie?) but is it only the Peacocks that do the screaming. I think every time we had a new resident move into the area, we'd get calls that there was a woman screaming for help.

And then a sergeant, who worked for me, found someone in Dallas that had a peacock he wanted to get rid of, so the sergeant, who lived out in the country out of Dallas, took that peacock, put it in his car with no restraints of any kind. He said as he was driving down the road, that peacock started running laps around the inside of his car, spewing a horrible mess out his back end. The sergeant said he was never able to get the inside of that car clean, no matter how he tried.

/ PEACOCK INVASION !!! #15  
Pea cock are males.

Pea hens are girls.

Pea Fowl are the breed.

Thanks Eddie . . . :thumbsup: actually good info and the peacocks (males) are the so called pretty ones as in most all fowl.

/ PEACOCK INVASION !!! #18  
They love getting on your roof. I hope you don't drink your tank water. Say no more....

Alien . . . I'm not going to show my wife your post . . . It cost me a pretty penny to remedy the damage those scoundrels did to her pristine MB. (allthough she does have a garage to put it in :confused3:)

/ PEACOCK INVASION !!! #19  
There was a fellow who was a sheep rancher-?? in my home town. Lived about six miles upriver from the town. He had several peacocks. Why-???

My dad would visit him every fall. Gather up the fallen tail feathers. Used in making certain types of flies for fly fishing.

We would drive into his yard. My God - what a racket those birds would make.

/ PEACOCK INVASION !!! #20  
In high school, there was an old falling apart house that everyone said was haunted down at the end of a canyon. One night a group of us went there around midnight to see if we could see a ghost. Something screamed while we where all standing in front of the house that scared us so bad that we all ran to our vehicles and raced away as fast as we could. I later learned that they had peafowl there and what we heard was a peacock. I admit that it really did scare me!!!!