Peeling Hard Boiled Eggs, How do you do it?

/ Peeling Hard Boiled Eggs, How do you do it? #11  
Put it in a jar with some water in it and shake it good. Take the egg out and shell will practically fall off. I use a Claussen pickle jar and put the lid on it but this is the idea.

/ Peeling Hard Boiled Eggs, How do you do it? #12  
^^^ Should have been a pitch man for ronko products. FREE can of silly string (that stuff to fill in bald spots) with every order. lol
I remember that stuff!
Worse yet, I know a guy that not only used it, but still does!!!
I have never had the heart to tell him how bad it looks....

/ Peeling Hard Boiled Eggs, How do you do it? #13  
As bad as a comb over? Not going to put lol after that. I too have my vanity and I guess I understand.

/ Peeling Hard Boiled Eggs, How do you do it? #14  
It bad and the color doesn't match his actual hair, off by about 10 shades.
He only does it in the summer but not religiously.

/ Peeling Hard Boiled Eggs, How do you do it? #15  
If you had that landing zone on your head, why not just pretend your jewish and wear one of those doylies?

/ Peeling Hard Boiled Eggs, How do you do it? #16  
Lots of options, hats, ect.
His wife had a wig, it was about like a threadbare carpet, she got a new one a couple weeks ago and you would never know it wasnt real hair now.

/ Peeling Hard Boiled Eggs, How do you do it? #17  
I bet their sex life improved dramatically.

/ Peeling Hard Boiled Eggs, How do you do it? #18  
They are nudists and not shy about it, I do a lot of work for them and even when we have a set day and time, and they are only 5 minutes away, I ALWAYS let them know when I'm on my way over!

/ Peeling Hard Boiled Eggs, How do you do it? #19  
The small egg cookers with electronics have it down to a science. Shells of old or new eggs easily come of with a little running tap water. You'll never want to pan boil eggs again.

(That is unless it's Easter and your boiling 12 dozen eggs for the Grand Kids to color. You know the ones nobody wants to eat:licking:)