Perfect Farm Welder

/ Perfect Farm Welder #61  
Laissez les mendiants manger du gateau mon ami, quoi s'attendent-ils?

Nous ne pouvons pas tous être parfaits. :rolleyes:

(le garcon jean)

/ Perfect Farm Welder #62  
I am getting to be an old timer, I been at this since I was young and lots of guys my age retired or in steady jobs. I agree there is a lot wrong with the world but I can manage to *** up well enough my own self. I just had a big epiphany and duh moment a couple hours ago when the helper come by and pointed out the error of my thinking, It was a thing stuck me for a day of greif cause I didnt look at it right and start my "research" . Didnt help I had help at one point and just outright missed it someone had put it together wrong last time and it took me some wtf time to finally get it right. Something simple, sip right over my head and I miss it. No mystery looking back, well less of a mystery.
I am thourly convinced that at least 1/2 the worlds problems are caused by stuff not put back together correctly at the first service.

/ Perfect Farm Welder #63  
Laissez les mendiants manger du gateau mon ami, quoi s'attendent-ils?

Nous ne pouvons pas tous être parfaits. :rolleyes:

(le garcon jean)

Dat upstairs parlor french. When I in high school had class called French wid nice lady gonna teach french talk to room wid 10 coonazz talkin kids in it and maybe another 20 kids from town and around. she run off wid gaspump guy from Gulf station maybe October/November.

Ain't what dey expect, it what dey demand cause dey entitled.

Maybe not, but we can try. Sign on school office wall said dey want to make me lifelong learner. Not sure lifelong part yet, but I try learn every day. Been days and things wish I hadn't learned. Russians got saying about more you know more painful life is. Some days I think dey right.

laissez les bons temps rouler sur

/ Perfect Farm Welder #64  
You still a kid S. Love it while you can.

What give you idea thing was put together right coming from factory?
How many tore up O ring & gasket you find on new machinery? How many dry bearings?

Hope for de best, expect worst and be ready to deal wid what comes.
Teach yer boy best you can and teach him always be wary of what others tell him.

/ Perfect Farm Welder #65  
Parlor view front seat ?

/ Perfect Farm Welder #66  
American Standard English my second language. US government been trying to supress coonazz since 1902 wid very little success. As of 2009 as a non native eenglish speaker I am in preferred minority by Federal Regulation.
Long and short, you got DUTY by Law to learn my language or provide translator.
Deal wid dat!

I love hearing the "coonass" dialect. It is a very pleasing accent to the ear...to me.

Reading it, however, is quite a bit different. I think I have a lot I can learn from (removed). I try reading his posts and must admit: While I understand the spoken "coonass", I don't read it very well. I can't afford a translator so just skip over a bunch of it.

My loss.

/ Perfect Farm Welder #67  
Ten minutes of my life I'll never get back. I'm out.

/ Perfect Farm Welder #68  
I love hearing the "coonass" dialect. It is a very pleasing accent to the ear...to me.

Reading it, however, is quite a bit different. I think I have a lot I can learn from (removed). I try reading his posts and must admit: While I understand the spoken "coonass", I don't read it very well. I can't afford a translator so just skip over a bunch of it.

My loss.

Not loss you put little effort into de learning.

Little secret to de Conazz, long ago when people run out Canada and settle along shore to de South dey knew best way survive keep to self. Better if nearby peoples not know what bein said. Worked better as time went on as Cajun developed a melodic quality. Don't so much matter if words in "proper sequence" according to some book long as dey all get said. Cajun even smart enough to hook onto Arabic number system and not stick to french system. I go back and look what I wrote thru english eyes I leave lot verbs out. American standard english use too many keystrokes, only Canadian english worse. Canadian use cheque fer check and colour fer color. Lot other words too. Coonazz use culr and chek. All sound same when you say.

Probably need little credit to Mark Twain guy too, "Never trust a man who can only spell word 1 way". He right bout dat.
Sorta like Amishmen speakin Dutchie, not english, not German sorta more 2 languages stuck together in 1 word. You can always say if you not understand "I don't know de word." Nobody gonna get upset. Whole much better den not understanding.

/ Perfect Farm Welder #70  
Culture. When we don't really listen to and try to understand, all we hear is ..

Bee Gees - Jive Talkin' (Official Music Video) - YouTube

I may have to work a bit to get everything (removed) says, but I'll keep panning for nuggets. Meanwhile ...

Niech nadejdą dobre czasy!

btw, can't wait to take a welding class. I'll do my best to get help in the meantime. :)