Perfect Farm Welder

/ Perfect Farm Welder #1  

Mark @ Everlast

Advertiser
Everyone,

I usually post stuff over in the thread. But I think this will be of interest to many of the medium and larger farmers because of the inquiries I have gotten about such a unit.

Anyway, we've released a new welder, perfect for the larger farm, and who knows, maybe a smaller one or two as well. This new Power i-MIG 315 is a single phase 240V welder, capable of up to 315 amps, with easy to use, no non-sense controls. It's more in the traditional vein of MIG welders. While still an inverter, it competes well against unit such as the Miller 25X series units that are nearing retirement, or for people looking at the new 252 millermatic units and the Lincoln 256 models.

The unit has 35% Duty Cycle at 315 Amps (60%@ 250A), Stick welding capability up to 200 amps, Spot and Stitch timers, and Burn back control. Again, it's a basic, but still well equipped and powerful welder, perfect for shop repairs and fabrication duties you find on farms and ranches.

Right now we have placed it on an introductory special of 1899.00. I don't think you'll beat that price anywhere, especially when you add in the 5 year warranty.

Attachments

• 315.png
    315.png
    8 MB · Views: 463
  • Poweri-MIG315_back_view (002).jpg
    Poweri-MIG315_back_view (002).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 420
  • Poweri-MIG315_drive_motor (003).jpg
    Poweri-MIG315_drive_motor (003).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 395
  • Poweri-MIG315_face_plate (002).jpg
    Poweri-MIG315_face_plate (002).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 454
   / Perfect Farm Welder #2  
That's seems quite a bit of power for the money! :thumbsup:

/ Perfect Farm Welder #6  
It might be the 2nd best farm welder, don't know if it can compete with JB Weld and baling wire

/ Perfect Farm Welder #9  
you just need to have a large generator to power it in the field..

/ Perfect Farm Welder #10  
you just need to have a large generator to power it in the field..

Or wait for the 20v Max LiIon cordless version due out later this year ..