Pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Pet peeves #1,841  
Lucky your phone doesn't have an AP, like a modern Swear jar, that transfers money into your Churches Account everytime you cuss.

That’s funny except for the fact there is probably already an app for that.

/ Pet peeves #1,842  
I had someone show me those tabs a couple years ago. I never realized they were there. And still to this day, I still fight with the shrink wrap or aluminum foil because I forget those bloody tabs are there :rolleyes:

I know about and use them. My problem is tring to get ahold of the blasted stuff to pull on it.

/ Pet peeves #1,844  
Stores which don't put prices on things... or stock the wrong items over the price tag so that you think the price is "A", but when you get to the register it scans to be "B". (And of course "B" is always more.)

/ Pet peeves #1,845  
Stores which don't put prices on things... or stock the wrong items over the price tag so that you think the price is "A", but when you get to the register it scans to be "B". (And of course "B" is always more.)

Now, this is so true . . . ;), but Jstpssng . . . back in the day we never had the wide assortment of items for sale.

/ Pet peeves #1,846  
Apparently they will have electronic tags on the shelves shortly. No more need to change them all for weekly sales. So, an employee in the grocery store told me.

I am never vigilant enough and get burned for not getting a sale price at the checkout. Maybe the time is coming to even the score and print some tuna fish bar codes to put on the canned lobster. Oh, I'm sorry you weren't paying attention.

/ Pet peeves #1,847  
"The man who first abused his fellows with swear-words instead of bashing their brains out with a club should be counted among those who laid the foundations of civilization."
John Denham
That is a **** good one. :laughing:

/ Pet peeves #1,848  
Auto edits that do not let me write as I talk. I cannot type *** or **** or **** or ****

How the **** do I get my **** point across?

My wife taught me every bad word I know. Honestly, she talks like a truck driver. :D

/ Pet peeves #1,849  
Apparently they will have electronic tags on the shelves shortly. No more need to change them all for weekly sales. So, an employee in the grocery store told me.

I am never vigilant enough and get burned for not getting a sale price at the checkout. Maybe the time is coming to even the score and print some tuna fish bar codes to put on the canned lobster can. Oh, I'm sorry you weren't paying attention.

I wonder if that is not happening at the present time . . . and I have not seen or looked for canned lobster :licking:. Although I prefer live, soon dead lobsters. :licking:

/ Pet peeves #1,850  
I have not the slightest love for our few (three I think) , huge, and growing Grocery chains.

Status
Not open for further replies.