Phone mount/holder?

/ Phone mount/holder? #21  
I have a cup/cell phone holder on my tractor. My phone stays in my pocket.

I can feel it vibrate. And, I can reach it in an emergency.

If you have the phone in a holder on the tractor, and lay your tractor on it‘s side, what are the odds it is still in the holder, and within reach?

When it is in my pocket it stays with me, and I can reach it if I’m able.

Lesson learned in a car rollover: Everything is scrambled, and nothing is where you put it.

/ Phone mount/holder? #22  
I have a cup/cell phone holder on my tractor. My phone stays in my pocket.

I can feel it vibrate. And, I can reach it in an emergency.

If you have the phone in a holder on the tractor, and lay your tractor on it‘s side, what are the odds it is still in the holder, and within reach?

When it is in my pocket it stays with me, and I can reach it if I’m able.

Lesson learned in a car rollover: Everything is scrambled, and nothing is where you put it.
Good point. My phone survived the rollover in my truck, but I had to go searching for it. Luckily, OnStar had already alerted authorities.

/ Phone mount/holder? #23  
I have one made by Carhart, a shirt with a pocket.
👍👍
Generally I'm wearing bibs of varying weights. From insulated to sawed off (shorts) worn out lightweight liberty's in the summertime, the chest pockets on the "bib" is a perfect place for a phone.

/ Phone mount/holder? #24  
   / Phone mount/holder? #25  
I have one made by Carhart, a shirt with a pocket.
Same here, or the front jeans pocket.

My cell phone goes everywhere with me. I typically don't hear it or even notice the vibration when on the tractor, but frequently check it for family or work calls. I've used it when broken down before too. Better than walking a few miles back to the house and garage. And of course it would be smart to have in an emergency situation.

The great thing about a cell phone is its optional. You can ignore it if you want ya know, but it's there if you want or need it.

/ Phone mount/holder? #26  
lots of options here, need to carry one with me

Last edited:
   / Phone mount/holder? #27  
I use this cheap, simple cell phone mount on my tractors.

I took the belt holder that came with my Otterbox case and removed the belt clip:

View attachment 756261

I glued two magnets to the back:

View attachment 756260

Then snap the phone into the belt holder and place it on any metal surface on the tractors:

View attachment 756262

Cost $3 for the magnets and about 10 minutes of my time.
lucky the magnets did not affect the electronics or display looks like. if so, like the simplicity & mobility

Last edited:
   / Phone mount/holder? #28  
I use the Bike Gripper cell phone holder, with a combination of Ram Mount parts, on my road bike. It is an excellent setup.

I plan to do a similar setup on my open station Kioti with overhead bluetooth speakers.

/ Phone mount/holder? #29  
There’s Quadlock. Secure enough even for motorcycles.