Picked up the 4046

/ Picked up the 4046 #1  

AaronS

Platinum Member
Tractor
LS XR4046HC, New Holland Boomer 1020
After a 5 week wait we finally have a tractor sitting in the barn again. The first thing I did was to add my Pat's Easy Change to the lift arms. It attached with no issues. It was starting to rust as it had been on my old Kubota for over a year, so I wire brushed, primed and gave it a couple of coats of gloss black to match the lift arms. Now it looks like it came from the factory with it! I love the R1 tires. The dealer turned the rear wheels out to a wider than factory setting. I believe they said they're right at 70 inches. They also filled them with anti-freeze.

Just off the trailer, nice and clean.

Moving firewood.

Pat's Easy Change added.

/ Picked up the 4046 #2  
Very nice indeed , enjoy enjoy , looks like a very rugged tractor with a great cab , have a great day .

/ Picked up the 4046 #3  
Nice! I need to go test drive one of those babies.....

/ Picked up the 4046
Citydude, I had an L3400 like you. I'm amazed at how much more I can lift and push with this machine thanks to the extra weight and lift capacity. This tractor also came with so many added bells and whistles that the L3400 didn't offer.

/ Picked up the 4046 #5  
Citydude, I had an L3400 like you. I'm amazed at how much more I can lift and push with this machine thanks to the extra weight and lift capacity. This tractor also came with so many added bells and whistles that the L3400 didn't offer.

I can imagine! Ive got awhile yet with the 3400 but doesn't hurt to shop early. :licking:

/ Picked up the 4046 #6  
That looks really good with those ag tires. They not the little narrow ones you see on most smaller tractors. I was very tempting to go with them, I just didtn want to tear my yard up. It looks real good. Congrats.

/ Picked up the 4046 #8  
Congratulations on your new tractor, you are going to love it more every time you use it.:thumbsup:

/ Picked up the 4046 #9  
Looks good have fun with it.

/ Picked up the 4046 #10  
very nice, I have the same tractor buy the other tires. I'm always getting stuck when I get around water. Let us know how you like the tractor, and keep us posted on how the tires work out. I still love mine after 6 months and a lot of seat time.