Picked up the 4046

/ Picked up the 4046 #11  
very nice, I have the same tractor buy the other tires. I'm always getting stuck when I get around water. Let us know how you like the tractor, and keep us posted on how the tires work out. I still love mine after 6 months and a lot of seat time.
So, do you actually get stuck or just temporarily incapacitated. Getting stuck to me means needing another machine to get your out. If you loose traction but are able to use the FEL to push yourself out, then you weren't stuck. Same as with an ATV, if you can get out using your winch or other means, then you aren't stuck.

I have had to pull my brother in law out a couple times though when his R4 tires and FEL just didn't get the job done.

/ Picked up the 4046 #12  
Stuck meaning two (2) four wheel drive trucks and a 14K winch. really stuck bad. sank into the creek up to the doors stuck. I had to use the backhoe to raise myself up, put in 10 6x6- 16- beams, then pull with the trucks and winch. that is a little more than incapacitated, 2 days to extract type stuck. $200 in beams stuck. right in the coldest part of winter, up to my neck in freezing mud type stuck. but I got out without calling a big rig wrecker. and the water was rising all because I was driving on a levee that was a little wet and it just slid sideways into the creek.
So, do you actually get stuck or just temporarily incapacitated. Getting stuck to me means needing another machine to get your out. If you loose traction but are able to use the FEL to push yourself out, then you weren't stuck. Same as with an ATV, if you can get out using your winch or other means, then you aren't stuck.

I have had to pull my brother in law out a couple times though when his R4 tires and FEL just didn't get the job done.

/ Picked up the 4046 #13  
Congratulations on the new tractor.

/ Picked up the 4046 #14  
Congrats! Enjoy the new tractor!