pics for glowplug

/ pics for glowplug #2  
Nice pics there m7040. Now I can finally see what all your nice toys look like. That 4-in-1 bucket is really sweet! I can think of many uses for one of those. I could even use it to come down on fencing and yank it straight out of the ground. That would be too sweet.

One question though, why did you post that thread in John Deere Owning/Operating and link to it from Kubota Owning/Operating??

/ pics for glowplug
that was a mistake so just copied the link rather than redo it. Her are a couple of pics with the ballast box mounted

Attachments

• IMG_0109 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0109 (Small).jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 668
  • IMG_0110 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0110 (Small).jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_0111 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0111 (Small).jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 308
   / pics for glowplug #4  
The way I operate the loader, that box would be on the ground! You may want to think about a way of limiting or eliminating any rearward motion of the box.

jb

/ pics for glowplug
plan to put a chain around it with a load binder strapping it down

/ pics for glowplug #6  
Maybe I missed it, but do you know how much that thing, when full, weighs? I like the gray paint and the Kubota logo. Nice touch!

/ pics for glowplug
Keving not sure what it weighs but think about 1500 lbs plus range. I can always add another board and fill it higher if more is need. Will try it out under various situatuations.

/ pics for glowplug #8  
If you took a few cubic cm of that sand and weighed it and knew the dimensions of the box it would be very easy to calculate the weight. Probably wouldn't even need the forum engineers; I bet I could even do it!:D If you really wanted to get crazy you could fill it with lead shot. But gotta watch the lead poisoning. Maybe steel shot would be a better idea.

/ pics for glowplug #9  
Yuo won't have a problem with your 4 bottom plow as I pull a 3 bottom with my m 5700 with no problem at all.I have to use 4wd at times if the soil is a little wet as I have r4 tires on mine but in 4wd it pulls very nicely.

/ pics for glowplug
Measured the ballast box and found it has 15 cft in it and at 150 lbs per cft that is in excess of 2000 lbs in it for rock sand. It has very good traction as it pushed over a large tree roots and all in one push and without skidding tires at all. See attached pics

Attachments

• IMG_0112 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0112 (Small).jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_0114 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0114 (Small).jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_0113 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0113 (Small).jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_0115 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0115 (Small).jpg