pics for glowplug

/ pics for glowplug
a few pictures of the 4-in-one-bucket in action. It worked very well with rocks digging etc

Attachments

• IMG_0117 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0117 (Small).jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_0116 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0116 (Small).jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0118 (Small).jpg
    IMG_0118 (Small).jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 195
   / pics for glowplug #12  
Do you think the 4n1 is better than a bucket with a grapple? What sold you on the 4n1?

/ pics for glowplug
I have a grapple as well on the regular bucket. The 4-in-one can scrape, backdrag, pick up incidental stuff without changing bucket, can hold more, is stronger for heavy digging such as what i did this weekend with 2000 lbs ballast box. very little wheel slip and full bucket every time with frozen ground

/ pics for glowplug #14  
That looks good. Glad to see that you've already scraped the "Bradco" decal off. Shows you've been using it like it's supposed to be.

/ pics for glowplug #15  
m7040 said:
a few pictures of the 4-in-one-bucket in action. It worked very well with rocks digging etc

did you actually pick up the rock? I need to get one of these... How much and where? Sorry if I missed it earlier.

/ pics for glowplug
Keving, it is made by Bradco and is there 73 inch bucket. Sold only by tractor dealers and costs about 2400 dollars. It is made very well and is made to be used hard. The rock was too heavy and estimate it to be 10,000 lbs. Could only push it around.

/ pics for glowplug #17  
m7040 said:
Keving, it is made by Bradco and is there 73 inch bucket. Sold only by tractor dealers and costs about 2400 dollars. It is made very well and is made to be used hard. The rock was too heavy and estimate it to be 10,000 lbs. Could only push it around.

Probably a good thing. Your grill gaurd wouldn't stand a chance against that monster!

Nice rig.

/ pics for glowplug #18  
m7040 said:

Thanks for the info. It's amazing what you can push around with this thing.