PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #741  
Posted this earlier. The porch is right on the road close to an intersection and you can see the general store in the background. Suspect a car rammed the corner post and took it down. It is a few miles up the road from us. When the old houses and barns were built it was close to the road for easy access especially during snow days and roads were no more than single lane dirt roads for wagons

IMG_1728.jpeg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #742  
Oh crap. That looks like it hurt.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #743  
There’s 2 houses near me that have been hit multiple times, usually by large trucks. Ones a rental. The other isn’t right on the road, but out of control dump truck took it’s porch off, they just got everything repaired and it happened again. Both in 30mph zones.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #746  
IMG_1774.jpeg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #749  
IMG_1776.jpeg