PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #761  
I'm gonna go out in the cementary and say those pictured in #755 and #756 are not barns.
hugs, Brandi

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #762  
Bats live behind the post and beams. I can hear them chattering during the day, and at dusk they fly, circle three times, then leave. There was a barn owl nesting one year. The pigeon holes and boxs are used also - their sound echoes twice as loud. 1959 vintage camper rebuild.

0523221044.jpg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #763  
I'm gonna go out in the cementary and say those pictured in #755 and #756 are not barns.
hugs, Brandi
astute observation

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #764  
hugs, Brandi
LOL, Eylers Valley Chapel is near me.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #768  
Frits, love the the pics of the old buildings and barns, if walls could talk the history they would tell. 👍

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #769  
Yes, lots of nice barns. I saw a bunch today but couldn’t get pics while driving.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #770  
I always find it sad that most of these barns indicate a farm that once had animals that often no longer does. They show a lot of little farmers that were crowded out of business. It is great to see some of these photos include barns with livestock but they are tough on barns and the ones without livestock are probably going to stand a lot longer.