Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #141  
No pictures, but 5 round trip tickets to Manila... Hello South China Sea. Two blocks to the beach for swiming. Let it snow in Virginia, I'll miss it this winter!

mark

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #143  
No pictures, but 5 round trip tickets to Manila... Hello South China Sea.
mark

Hello Typhoons, Tsunamis, Volcanic eruptions and terrorists!!!!!

Have a good time! I loved the PI....I'm sure you will too! Visit Subic Bay and Olongapo City...ummmm, they're under volcanic dust/debris now...so, enjoy Manila!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #144  
It depends on where i am, i have the rear blade on the 3720, and landscape rake + boxblade for the Yanmar.

Attachments

• 10-20-10 012.JPG
    10-20-10 012.JPG
    910.9 KB · Views: 377
  • 10-9-10 156.JPG
    10-9-10 156.JPG
    909.8 KB · Views: 585
  • 10-9-10 150.JPG
    10-9-10 150.JPG
    916.2 KB · Views: 554
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #145  

Have a good time! I loved the PI....I'm sure you will too! Visit Subic Bay and Olongapo City...ummmm, they're under volcanic dust/debris now...so, enjoy Manila!

Roy,
I think you left out all the bed bugs in the hotels amd motels that they will be bringing home.
------------------------
This snow thing is looking pretty good to me. My friend came home with chiggers from the south, she likes the snow a lot now too!

Rob

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #146  

Roy, the one thing I always like about your posts is the positive perspective you put on them.:laughing:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #147  
Roy,
I think you left out all the bed bugs in the hotels amd motels that they will be bringing home.
------------------------
This snow thing is looking pretty good to me. My friend came home with chiggers from the south, she likes the snow a lot now too!

Rob

Can't forget the hookers and Bennie Boys either

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #149  
Here's mine.
sw2.jpg

No doubt you're prepared!!!

Do you contract to your township with that IH Dump?

Boy, I love Vermont!!! Love to live there!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #150  
My driveway turns into a 1/2 mile of private drive with a couple of other people who live on it. I'm at the top of the hill so I just put it in 4wd and start at the top and plow downhill. It's got a 10' blade and I have yet to have snow stop it. But it make real big snow banks that need pushing back quite often during the second half of the season and in some of the tight areas it's just too big.

I didn't include it but I also use my dozer to push snow banks back into the woods. I hope the snow blower will cut down on a lot of that as I use the Kubota for the big storms and just quickly drive to the bottom of the hill and back up (5 to 10 minutes) for the small stuff.