Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,951  
Christmas snow!
DSCN9265.JPG
DSCN9266.JPG
DSCN9268.JPG

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,952  
Correct. On the rear is a Farmi logging winch. On the front is a WR Long hydraulic angle plow.

Ah Ok gotcha,I was looking at the skidder attatchment and not thinking about the front plow lol.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,953  
IMG_20171225_151928848_HDR-2268x3024.jpg

You can see my machine in the bottom-right corner. Lol.
I really should get chains!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,954  
Rustyiron Christmas snow![/QUOTE said:
Heard this afternoon might be noreaster coming this weekend. :rolleyes:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,956  
Pixguy Woo hoo. ;-/[/QUOTE said:
Don't you dare do a snow dance. :eek:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,957  
Don't you dare do a snow dance. :eek:

My sarcasm wasn't clear enough I guess.

Trust me, when you live on a hill that we do, even the 2" we got overnight is a chore.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,958  
Heard this afternoon might be noreaster coming this weekend. :rolleyes:

Well, I kinda hope not...what say we give it a few weeks before another storm...?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,959  
I have no pictures to share, only serious amounts of frustration! We got about 6" of heavy, wet slushy snow Christmas Eve into Christmas Day. I was almost excited to finally try out my 6' blower. That lasted about 10 seconds.

Fired up the machine, let it warm up a few minutes. Drive over to the area of my driveway that needed to be cleared, drop the blower, engage PTO, reverse low gear and off I go.

The snow just piled up in front of the blower. Nothing even made it into the auger. It was literally like using a snow plow. When it did pick up snow, it quickly plugged up the chute. As my frustration began to intensify, one of my tire chains slipped off. How frustrating!

I've had these chains on for a year with no issues, now in the midst of my frustration the right side comes off. Great.

I just gave up, I had to be somewhere an our away in just 40 minutes. My brother plowed me out with his truck.

Winter- 1
Shaeff- 0

Back to your regularly scheduled program.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,960  
I have no pictures to share, only serious amounts of frustration! We got about 6" of heavy, wet slushy snow Christmas Eve into Christmas Day. I was almost excited to finally try out my 6' blower. That lasted about 10 seconds.

Back to your regularly scheduled program.

Must not be Germantown, WI.. as it has been too cold for slushy snow. Maybe out East somewhere?