Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,801  
More snow I’m over winter o well let’s do this and my little helpers IMG_0803.JPGIMG_0804.JPGjob done IMG_0805.JPG

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,802  
Very cute snow "weapons" you have there.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,804  
Here is a pic of the snow we had overnight. Guess I will be blowing snow today in my heated cab.

DSCF2199.JPG

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,806  
Must be nice lol

Nicer than mine, haha! I was out last night after the snow tapered off a bit and turned to sleet. I just have to clean up the plow bank near my driveway and the slush that the state plow pushed back near the mailbox.

Wanted the bulk of it off the driveway, my wife leaves for work at 5:50am. Her Subaru gets through pretty much everything with snow tires, but I like it to be as easy as possible for her.

IMG_5915.JPG

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,807  
Nicer than mine, haha! I was out last night after the snow tapered off a bit and turned to sleet. I just have to clean up the plow bank near my driveway and the slush that the state plow pushed back near the mailbox.

Wanted the bulk of it off the driveway, my wife leaves for work at 5:50am. Her Subaru gets through pretty much everything with snow tires, but I like it to be as easy as possible for her.

View attachment 591450

Is that a Massey workbull? Have one the grandfather in law said I can have going to try getting it running this spring. Too cold right now

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,808  
Is that a Massey workbull? Have one the grandfather in law said I can have going to try getting it running this spring. Too cold right now

Close enough, it’s a Massey 35 Utility. It’s identical to the Workbull, same chassis, hydraulics, everything. The only real difference is the Workbull has a large steel industrial looking grille surround built into the nose, and the hoods are different. Mine has the Ag style hood, but the rest is all industrial. (Heavy duty front axle, power steering, front mount hydraulic pump for the loader, etc...)

Mine is a 4cyl Continental, runs like a top. Below zero weather, it pops to life like it’s 85* and sunny. Too bad it leaks like a seive!

Hopefully yours has the Perkins, the diesels are awesome! That being said, I paid $1,000 for mine, not running, had been sitting under an overgrown carport for 10 years or so. 3pt hitch didn’t work- the lift cylinder had snapped off the lift cover! Replaced the hyd. lift cylinder, piston rings for lift cylinder too. I rebuilt the hydraulic pump (exploded control valve from water freezing in the bottom of the dump), new PTO seal, cleaned the sludge out of the trans and rear, had it running in about 25 minutes after getting it home.

Well worth the little money I’ve got into it. Less than $2k total investment for a 40hp machine with a loader.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,809  
Here is a pic of the snow we had overnight. Guess I will be blowing snow today in my heated cab.

View attachment 591444

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm at the point that I don't even wear a coat when clearing snow. I thank my wife all the time for insisting I get a tractor with a cab. :D

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,810  
Close enough, it’s a Massey 35 Utility. It’s identical to the Workbull, same chassis, hydraulics, everything. The only real difference is the Workbull has a large steel industrial looking grille surround built into the nose, and the hoods are different. Mine has the Ag style hood, but the rest is all industrial. (Heavy duty front axle, power steering, front mount hydraulic pump for the loader, etc...)

Mine is a 4cyl Continental, runs like a top. Below zero weather, it pops to life like it’s 85* and sunny. Too bad it leaks like a seive!

Hopefully yours has the Perkins, the diesels are awesome! That being said, I paid $1,000 for mine, not running, had been sitting under an overgrown carport for 10 years or so. 3pt hitch didn’t work- the lift cylinder had snapped off the lift cover! Replaced the hyd. lift cylinder, piston rings for lift cylinder too. I rebuilt the hydraulic pump (exploded control valve from water freezing in the bottom of the dump), new PTO seal, cleaned the sludge out of the trans and rear, had it running in about 25 minutes after getting it home.

Well worth the little money I’ve got into it. Less than $2k total investment for a 40hp machine with a loader.

This one is a 204 with reverse o matic but since it's mine for the taking and I think it will run with a little TLC I plan to give it a shot it is the gas engine (would be nice if it were diesel from what I've read about it) He also has a skid loader I may try to show some love to that as well. going to be busy with all this.