Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,521  
Only 4 inches of wet snow since Xmas day here in NW MT..........looks to be another blueballs winter? No real winter since I got the tractor, it truly prevents snow by sitting.
Yep, I finally got a cabbed tractor and now no snow.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,522  
I still have at least 24” or more sitting on ground, but weather has turned warmer. But weve gotten pretty good snowpack this year, so am happy.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,524  
We got almost 10" of heavy wet soggy snow last night and this morning;
23 Jan 2023.jpg

As heavy and soggy as it was I thought I'd use the inverted blower on it, thought I had gotten a video clip on my phone while I was blowing snow but all I got was my finger on the lens, one of our motion cams did get a video doesn't show a lot but,

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,525  
Looks pretty good from here

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,526  
I'm a constant sorrow of snow curse here in NW MT again, no snow since Xmas eve beside one dumping of 4'' of snowman snow that I had to use the blade on.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,527  
wet stuff sure sucks…..
i had to clear about 2’ of wet junk out of neighbors driveway, as they did not keep up with it, and it got to where their tractor without chains, and only a plow, could not handle it. I was able to get rid of it with my blower, but was a struggle. It was very wet and nearly 40° when i got the call that their trucks were stuck.