Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,191  
My newest snow weapon! This will replace the loader mounted ATV plow (I'm keeping it, but don't see much of a reason to switch back over yet), and I'm excited about not having to push snow anymore. That will be limited to using the box blade in reverse if I'm trying to make room while turning around.

PXL_20210224_183357815.jpg

Some videos of my daughter learning how to use it.
Removing the pile - YouTube

Snow blowing lesson number 1 for my daughter - YouTube

Cleaning up the driveway - YouTube

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,192  
Here a pic of my current tractor till the new one come in soon i hope i added a spill gard and a cutting edge .Also have a ford F150 4x4 whit angel plow .

Attachments

• 20180402_161916 (2).jpg
    20180402_161916 (2).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 150
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 156
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 165
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #6,193  
My BCS 770 HY with the sweeper attachment. The sweeper is 28 years old. I found is gem on craigslist.

Attachments

• 20210103_203606.jpg
    20210103_203606.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 131
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #6,194  
Here's my little 1210.

I took the loader off for the first time this winter. I have no idea why I didn't do this sooner. I've hit a lot less things with the loader, and it makes keeping my logging trails in the bush clear MUCH easier. The steering is vastly easier to operate, however it's a little light in the front end and doesn't like to steer out of grades (ditches) or ruts when you get off trail.

If I keep doing my little network of trails, I'm definitely going to make an effort to get a blower for my front mount Kubota. Nothing beats having a blower right in front of your feet with rear steering for maneuverability and precision.

The $70 winch, scrap angle iron, and some clothes hanging wire I had sitting around made for an easy chute rotation solution. Huge improvement over the manual crank.

The 16hp doesn't make for a whole lot throwing of distance, but it's got the job done the last few years.

OvyoAGw.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,195  
Here's my little 1210.

I took the loader off for the first time this winter. I have no idea why I didn't do this sooner. I've hit a lot less things with the loader, and it makes keeping my logging trails in the bush clear MUCH easier. The steering is vastly easier to operate, however it's a little light in the front end and doesn't like to steer out of grades (ditches) or ruts when you get off trail.

If I keep doing my little network of trails, I'm definitely going to make an effort to get a blower for my front mount Kubota. Nothing beats having a blower right in front of your feet with rear steering for maneuverability and precision.

The $70 winch, scrap angle iron, and some clothes hanging wire I had sitting around made for an easy chute rotation solution. Huge improvement over the manual crank.

The 16hp doesn't make for a whole lot throwing of distance, but it's got the job done the last few years.

OvyoAGw.jpg
Sure beats shoveling. :)

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,196  
Wing plow stowed away, snowplow blade left on, and telling us more snow on the way tomorrow. We shall see.. 10" of wet snow would be great, but doubt that is going to happen.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,197  
Everything is put away hopefully for the rest of this season!

Last edited:
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #6,199  
Pretty 👍
Looks like you got a chance or 2 to use it before spring, good thing or it would have been a long 9-10 months waiting for at least the blower.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,200  
Yep got to used it not much but enough to see how it goes .I order it in Fev got it in march not to bad i thing it was fast it just the wait look longer . Am very happy whit it .