Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,221  

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,222  
Are you looking to sell these 2 snow blowers and simply have the rear mount to use???

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,223  
Are you looking to sell these 2 snow blowers and simply have the rear mount to use???
I am selling the T330 with the rear 3pt blower and keeping the front blower for my new tractor. I just bought a new Martin Meteor rear 3pt blower that I will put on my new T574.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,224  
The North East USA is in trouble now. I washed off waxed and pulled the plow off the tractor and it on its dolly. Pushed it back and tucked it in the garage. We will get another snow for sure now.

Attachments

• IMG_20210404_124119.jpg
    IMG_20210404_124119.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 125
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #6,225  
The North East USA is in trouble now. I washed off waxed and pulled the plow off the tractor and it on its dolly. Pushed it back and tucked it in the garage. We will get another snow for sure now.
Dang, dang
:censored:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,226  
Double dang, dang...my tractor is parked by the shop with the chains hanging on the wall and the plow is parked by the drive shed on the other side of the great mud divide:oops:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,227  
I am almost out of coal and I lowered my triple aquastat back to summer temperatures.:eek:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,228  
Soooo we need to see Tony H in NY when this happens. ;)

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,229  
I've still got plenty of coal left about 2 1/2 tons,
debating on when to let it go out.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,230  
The new snow rig.

Attachments

• tempImage5OlBno.jpg
    tempImage5OlBno.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,000
  • tempImageOXFIMT.jpg
    tempImageOXFIMT.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 990